Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical
Engineering/Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 10:13 AM   #1
david-b
Dave is THAT guy

Send a message via AIM to david-b Send a message via MSN to david-b Send a message via Yahoo to david-b
Auto Glow Help

Hey all,

I bought a Auto Glow LED underbody kit off Ebay a while back. (Green with 9 patterns). However, i overloaded something and the control box shorted out. Still signs of life, but doesnt fully work. I've been trying the find a website or email address for Auto Glow so I can contact them to buy a new control box. However, I cant seem to find ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! I contact the comapny I bought it from, and they couldn't do anything about it except try to get me to buy a whole new kit. Does anyone know where I can get just the control box? or contact the company? Is anyone trying to unload one themselves? I'd buy it. Thanks

75 Monte Carlo
SBC 400 6.6L, Aluminum heads, Hurricane Intake...

12 Chevy Sonic 1LZ 1.8L - Traded
01 Pontiac Grand Am SE - RIP
95 Eagle Talon ESi-T 5spd - RIP
88 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera- RIP
david-b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:52 AM   #2
andification
AF Newbie

Re: Auto Glow Help

Hey, i have the same kit, yellow with 9 puls patterns, and the same exact thing happend to me. I bought the kid brand new, and the box shorted out about 5 monthes in. the bulbs are still fine, and i found that if you apply seperate power to each individuale light on the chip, they all work just fine. But the box does not!!! i cant find one eather, so any info that you come up with would be AMAZING!
andification is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical