Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saab > 9000
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 09:18 PM   #1
litljenarey
AF Newbie

Talking FS 1989 Saab 9000S $1000

I have a 1989 Saab 9000S. 4 dr, auto, 151K miles, leather, moonroof, power windows/mirrors/seats, heated seats, etc. Fully loaded car. A friend had this car, and he needed the money so he sold it to me. I've been driving it around and it runs awesome, feels really nice. The seats are so comfortable. I have not done anything to it, I haven't had too. I just no longer have the need for it, and I need to free up space to get my Rabbit finished.

It does have a few cosmetic problems. The AC is not working, I don't know why. The fan blows but not cold. The passengers side door won't open from the outside, and the passengers side window doesn't roll down, all other doors and windows are fine. The sunroof relay is not connecting unless you hold it, but it will open and close. A small part of the rear drivers side door panel is coming off (some glue should fix it, see the picture) all the doors have lights in them, two of those lens are broken. The radio antenna is missing, and there is a place where the paint on the hood has bubbled (making me think the hood has been repainted or touched up), and the leather is cracked. Everything should be easily fixed, but it was running fine so I didn't bother even looking at the cosmetic issues. I don't think it would be much work to fix it all and have a beautiful and reliable car.
Thats everything. Runs great, shifts perfect (I heard that was a problem, so I checked and double checked before buying this. Tranny is excellent) I really want this sold as soon as possible. We have 6 cars, not counting this and I just don't have room in the driveway!

jlittle782@email.cfcc.edu or PM

litljenarey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:19 PM   #2
litljenarey
AF Newbie

litljenarey is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Saab > 9000