Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-20-2001, 06:24 PM   #1
Kirk
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Kirk
im interested in buying Clear Corners for my `93 Maxima SE. i found them here, and i was just wondering if anyone has ever ordered anything from this site before. i just want to know if the site is reliable because the order form isn't looking too legit. and i was also wondering if you guys could tell me the best kind of intake to get for my car. i was thinking about getting the Stillen Hi-Flow Intake. tell me what you think!
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 07:15 PM   #2
NissanZ@af
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to NissanZ@af
Hmmm...I dunno much about the site, but it looks pretty good. They have a toll free number too, so you could call them and order by phone if you wanted probably.
Old 03-20-2001, 09:21 PM   #3
Kirk
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Kirk
Talking

i found a better deal on the clear corners @ NOPI Online. awesome stuff! i just need some more info on the Intake i should get and i'm on my way.
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 10:05 AM   #4
maxmizd27
AF Newbie

Cool Clear corners and intake

I got my corners from Nopi. I'd recommend using them if you don't feel comfortable with this other place. I have the Stillen intake, myself. Easy install.
Pretty much the whole Maxima chapter of the Stillen catalog for mods, and then some.
maxmizd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2001, 07:23 PM   #5
Lordrandall
AF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirk
i found a better deal on the clear corners @ NOPI Online. awesome stuff! i just need some more info on the Intake i should get and i'm on my way.
I'd go for a CAI if I were you. Infact that is what I will be getting in a few months. Here are a few good places to look:

Warp Speed Performance

Cattman

Warpspeed is new, but I've heard good things about them. Cattman sells the Place Racing CAI.

If you don't want to cut the hole in your fender you will need for a CAI, you can always go with the Stillen (Stealin) or JWT (Jim Wolf Technology) POP filters. The Stillen version is more $$$ but is CARB certified and a genuine K&N filter, the JWT is just as good performance wise, and is much cheaper...

Hope this helps.
Old 03-30-2001, 11:46 PM   #6
Max2NV
AF Newbie

Well u could go to www.autodynamic.com great service and they're legit.
But modacar is a good reliable place too never heard any problems from them. I did order from autodynamic and heard a lot of peeps order from them and i can tell you i was pleased. Hope it helps
Max2NV is offline   Reply With Quote