Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Lambocars.com Suggestions/Feedback
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 12:50 PM   #1
Minime2ko5
AF Newbie

Updates...

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knew if Lambocars.com is still being run/ updated? It hasn't been updated since the end of September. Thanks a lot!
Minime2ko5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2003, 04:07 PM   #2
spare_me_a_murci
AF Enthusiast

I'm sure it is still alive, maybe Mark Smeyers has been very busy lately... I too miss the updates!!
spare_me_a_murci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 07:26 PM   #3
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: Updates...

maybe there is nothing to update?like there really isnt any other stuff right now to put on.
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 04:40 PM   #4
spare_me_a_murci
AF Enthusiast

what do you mean man??? what about the 40th anniversary Murci? what about drawings of what may be the Gallardo GT and the convertible one? what about Lambo meetings and presentations running in some parts of the world? what about some tracking on the R-GT racing team? and the numerous pictures already running in other websites??
My bet is that either is very busy or he's restyling Lambocars.com... I don't think Mark would be cruel enough to abandon us!!!!
Old 01-02-2004, 08:22 PM   #5
Guyanson_Mendiola
AF Enthusiast

Yes, Mark Smeyers might be probably very busy and maybe later he will make updates on Lambocars.com.
Guyanson_Mendiola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 08:53 AM   #6
lambocars
AF Enthusiast

Updates

Hello,

I'm really sorry about the update issue ... I've just moved into a new house and my adsl connection has been offline for about six weeks.

Since mid December I'm able to connect back to the internet and I will be putting a decent new update online very soon now.

Again sorry to keep you waiting, I really appreciate the support of the members here that stated I was a little too busy to upload new material at the moment.

Note however that with the Murcielago R-GT and the 40th Anniversary, there is no other official news right now, there is no official statement of a Gallardo GT or Convertible model from the factory.

Kind regards
lambocars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 04:02 PM   #7
spare_me_a_murci
AF Enthusiast

Re: Updates

Thank you for the insurance that Lambocars.com is still with us...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambocars
Note however that with the Murcielago R-GT and the 40th Anniversary, there is no other official news right now, there is no official statement of a Gallardo GT or Convertible model from the factory.
...there are only a few people that could know something about it, and you were one of them, so it only means that Lamborghini is really working hard to hide the info about the new models... the Gallardo GT was just something out of my head of what they could be doing, though.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:20 PM   #8
DiabloGT
Banned

Re: Updates...

hey mark, remember that book thing on your site?and i sent you the pictures of the titanium murcielago where everyone grouped up, can you finally send them back to me?if you dont know my address or email, so you can send it back, can you please pm me?
thanks
DiabloGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 03:43 PM   #9
Minime2ko5
AF Newbie

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much Mr. Smeyers and everyone on the message boards! I appreciate the feedback that all of you have given me, and good luck with your new home Mr. Smeyers! I really appreciate you spending so much time keeping up such a magnificent Lamborghini Site! Thanks again!

-Chris
Minime2ko5 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Lambocars.com Suggestions/Feedback