Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Lambocars.com Suggestions/Feedback
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-07-2001, 03:10 PM   #1
Nikezon
AF Newbie

Lambocar.com keep up the good work...

I just want to say that it is great what you guys do for all the Lambo fans out there!
Really I can't come up with something you can improve, so just KEEP UP WITH THE GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING!
Nikezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 02:56 AM   #2
gshocksv
AF Newbie

Yeah Lambocar is the best Lambo website ever. Anyways I hope mark keeps up the superb work. Also definitely let us know when ur book is coming out, i know for sure I will buy one
gshocksv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 01:58 AM   #3
lambocars
AF Enthusiast

Hello guys,

thanks for the kind posts, I really appreciate it you like what I'm doing, it takes a lot of time to get all the photo's online, sometimes even too much, but I try to get an update ready each week or at least every two weeks.

At the moment I'm processing the nearly 1000 photo's I've taken during the events at Sant'Agata last weekend when the Murciélago was introduced.

Also the book I'm working on takes a lot of time, but I'll still should have it ready by the end of this year, it will be announced on the site, so don't worry, when it's ready, you'll know about it.

Again, many thanks for your support,

kind regards
lambocars is offline   Reply With Quote