Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Lambocars.com Suggestions/Feedback
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-12-2001, 06:43 PM   #1
a007apl
Banned

I liked the new aperture &

Its side has more 4,000 photos, specifications ,but..
.in my opinion this lacking one will detail:
THE VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 02:21 AM   #2
lambocars
AF Enthusiast

Video's

I know there aren't much video files online at Lamborghini Cars, only the official Murciélago one is available for download.

There is a very simple reason for this :

1. the space these files use, ranging from 5Mb up to 70Mb
2. the bandwidth usage of downloading these files

both things cost money you know, the Lamborghini Cars website is still a hobby of mine, so I don't make any money of the site, therefore I can't afford to invest loads of money in large diskspace.
Keep in mind that at the moment the site is already taking up over 550Mb in total.

Kind regards

Mark
lambocars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 05:08 AM   #3
a007apl
Banned

Arrow Videos for Downloads

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t16015.html
Many videos are here saved!
3 options:
1º Use the videos post for me
2º Link the my of lambovideos
3º to try another solution
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2002, 01:13 PM   #4
XOTech
AF Regular

LamboCars.com is a fantastic resource. I have found it to be most impressive. The layout is also very nice. With any good thing users will always request more. As is the case with the videos. I understand the problem with the memory space, however.

There are a couple of options. In place of the actual videos, you can list a long list of URLs that lead directly to videos if different cars. Therefore, the memory space is on the server that is already posting them. I can imagine that the URLs will need to be updated from time to time, but it still offers viewers what they want without the need for massive extra server space and bandwidth. I am sure that 007 can help you with locations of many videos. He has posted several here on the forums.

Another suggestion. I know you don't draw any income from the site, but it may be wise to consider ways to offer items of interest for sale on the site that viewers would buy. That source of money could go back into the website. I see that you are offering some special print collections. That is exactly what I mean. Offer more items that you can make a small profit on.

Offerings of the Ferrari F50, Enzo to the 250 GTO, Lamborghini 350GT to the Murcielago, Jaguar XJ220 and XJR-15 to the Mercedes CLK GTR, Porsche GT1 and Carrera GT, Bugatti EB110 and Veyron and everything in between.
And of course, the McLaren F1. Anywhere worldwide.
XOTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2002, 05:53 AM   #5
lambocars
AF Enthusiast

Hello,

I'm currently working on a list with url's pointing to good movie downloads, this list should go online in a very short time.

This is a first way to provide visitors with even more information and material to browse through from the Lamborghini Cars site.

I've also formed close afiliations with several of the larger Lamborghini dealers worldwide, to be able to obtain technical information and photo material of cars they offer.

Many thanks for all your support,
lambocars is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Lamborghini > Lambocars.com Suggestions/Feedback