Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 04:40 PM   #1
pit900
AF Newbie

LED under body kit for sale $100.00

seven (7) function LED
bendable unbrakable tubes with all mounting hardware and instrutions
color is green and has remote key chain.
nice set just no car to put in on.
paid $225.00 for sale $100.00 OBO i'll pay half shipping
located in northeast wisconsin
any ? email or PM me i'll get back to you ASAP
thanks bill

Last edited by pit900; 09-03-2005 at 11:21 AM.
pit900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 08:47 PM   #2
pit900
AF Newbie

lower price

$90 i'll still pay shipping
Old 09-11-2005, 11:43 PM   #3
93_R/T_TT_Stealth
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth Send a message via MSN to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth Send a message via Yahoo to 93_R/T_TT_Stealth
Re: LED under body kit for sale

i'll buy that can u hold on to it for a week i am gonna be outa town on a buisness trip? but i will take that - email me

93' Stealth R/T Twin Turbo Intercooled - 24v DOHC 3.0 v6 engine - AWD AWS - 320 hp 317 lb ft. torque when I bought her unmolested hoping to be in the 600-700 hp when finished with ...

~FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET~
93_R/T_TT_Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 06:36 PM   #4
pit900
AF Newbie

new info

Description
#1 FLEX LED Under Car Kit Out
Largest tubes and by far the brightest led's on the market. Don't get stuck with dim lights you can't even see. Blow everyone out of the water with this hot new look!

Introducing EuroEffects 2005 FLEX-LED LINE

What's the #1 problem with under car lighting kits? Broken Tubes! Well EuroEffects new kits have flexible tubing, and can be bent in any way shape or form. These tubes are indestructible and 100% waterproof. So no more big bulky tubes that you cant really do anything with. You can completely customize the bottom of your car, bending the tubes around all those corners and edges. Don't be stuck with broken tubes, get EuroEffects new FLEX-LED kit today!
The Single Color UnderCar Kit Includes:
I. 2-54" tubes (Flexible)
II. 2-38" Tubes (Flexible)
III. Digital Control Panel
IV. All Mounting Brackets & Hardware
V. Life Time Warranty !
VI. Fully detailed installation instructions
VII. *** NEW *** Wireless Remote!
Single Color UnderCar Kit Functions:
Pulse to the music
Fade
Strobe
Solid zig zag
Chase, and much more.....
This kit will dance underneath your vehicle, and you control it all from a control panel or from over 500 feet away with the Wireless remote! You can control the function of the kit by a touch of a button. It's like having a computer lighting system!
BENEFITS OF L.E.D. LIGHTING

The Light Emitting Diodes (L.E.D.'S) we utilize are so small; they won't "junk up" your vehicle or detract from its attractive look.
We use your vehicles chrome, polished aluminum and paint to bounce and reflect light to provide illumination just where we want it. It's truly a Visual Effect!

L.E.D.'s only use milliamps of power (unlike neon that uses full amperage and drains your battery quickly) so they can be used as show lighting as well as safety lighting without running down your battery. You can leave them on all the time, and it will not drain your battery life.

L.E.D.'s are 12-volt rated. No transformer required! eight beautiful colors available: Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Pink, Aqua, and White.

L.E.D.'s are fully waterproof, and have been tested for performance and durability in extreme heat, vibration, and are completely shatterproof.

L.E.D. Custom, and Show lighting packages are fully warranted for as long as you own your vehicle.

L.E.D.'s can be used to accent automobile\motorcycle engine compartments, interiors, speakers, trunk space and to add awesome ground effects.

L.E.D.'s can be used on boats to safely light up steps, walkways, gunwales, live wells, instrument panels, and living quarters. The possibilities are endless.

L.E.D.'s can be used in recreational vehicles to replace those power hungry incandescent bulbs that quickly drain your RV's battery. L.E.D.'s can be used to safely light up steps, walkways and under awnings to create a pleasant atmosphere during the evenings. Leave them on all night for added security!

Here are some Comparison Facts:

1. Our LED modules are mounted in a custom side angle. What does this mean for you? By us specially designing these, makes the light actually shine out farther, and the lighting is actually solid, and not spotted like other LED kits.

2. Our LED modules were specially designed at 5mm, Standard LED kits are made with 3mm LED modules. By making our LED modules 5mm, the light produced is twice as bright, and covers more area than the standard LED kits offered by other competitors. This is the only BRAND with 5mm LED Modules.

3. Our LED tubes are Waterproof, and indestructible We have the only flexible tubing on the market.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:34 PM   #5
pit900
AF Newbie

sold

sold thanks for looking
Old 02-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
MDR123
AF Newbie

Re: LED under body kit for sale

Check out Light Em Up LEDs, they have a 16 foot roll for like $30. Hope this helps for anyone wanting them.
MDR123 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Eclipse 2000+