Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Philosophizing
Philosophizing Throwing around ideas about life, the universe, and everything.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-29-2002, 11:04 PM   #16
SickLude
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to SickLude
ok, so i guess im the first...

no matter how many people would be in that room, i would pull the plug to save them. if i ever get the chance to save someones life, im doing it. not because it might be cool or heroic, but because afterwards, i feel as if ive let myself down. i might not know how many people are on the other side of that wall, nor do i know if they're all serial killers. they deserve a second chance just like anyone else. even if they never find what happened....it would still be worth it to me. even if they do not improve upon they're lives if they did find out...it would still be worth it to me. and even if they consisted of someone i deeply hated...(which probably cant happen)....it would still be worth it to me....

deuces

"We are the middle children of history, with no purpose or place. Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
SickLude is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > Philosophizing