Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 10:51 AM   #1
Taxiracer88
AF Newbie

2013 Tranny rebuilt still have permanent codes

The same codes that came up at the tranny shop are still coming up on the computer. Each one says Permanent....how can I get them reset? Could they still be valid? Do not know a lot about Trannys, but I wrote the codes down before the rebuild. The check engine light was on when I left the shop. Long story, but the manager of the place and I did not get along...he lied to me. Anyway, I had a friend at the parts store check my 2013 Grand Caravan out, and his computer gave us the same codes and said Permanent. The stored one for the O2 sensor went out. Getting good gas mileage, so no problem there. Can anyone tell me why these codes will not reset? Information would be so greatly appreciated. I hate going to the dealership here....thinking that is where my Tranny problem started.
Taxiracer88 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Dodge > Caravan | Voyager