Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-13-2001, 08:42 PM   #1
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
Just wondering who works out and what peoples bench ? Well for me i'm doing 285 and hopefully sometime soon i wanna get 300 or more . Lower body ..well lets say we wont even talk abou that
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2001, 08:56 PM   #2
DVSNCYNIKL
R.I.P. DAD 3/25/11

Send a message via ICQ to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via AIM to DVSNCYNIKL Send a message via Yahoo to DVSNCYNIKL
Well, I used to work out. Currently I am unable to because of work and what not. When I last worked out, I was benching 270lbs. If I get some time available, I think I will be able to pick up where I left off.
Old 05-13-2001, 09:33 PM   #3
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
ive been workin out for about 10 months now and in the 2 that ive benched ive gotten up to 200lbs. i can leg press with 9 plates on each side which is 810lbs i believe. i race bmx so thats y my legs r so damn strong.

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2001, 10:06 PM   #4
enzo@af
Old Mod

Send a message via ICQ to enzo@af Send a message via AIM to enzo@af
Not much. I've benched 210 once. I mostly run and play ball to stay in shape.
Old 05-13-2001, 11:21 PM   #5
GOD
Banned

Send a message via AIM to GOD
Quote:
Originally posted by SkylinesKillAll
ive been workin out for about 10 months now and in the 2 that ive benched ive gotten up to 200lbs. i can leg press with 9 plates on each side which is 810lbs i believe. i race bmx so thats y my legs r so damn strong.
WOW!!!! nine plates thats alot ...hell i could probably get only 8 ...maybe 9 if im lucky or if my legs dont snap ..i got some calfs but they don't do shit for me my squat sucks too my max on it was 300 .... i also weigh about 197
GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2001, 10:34 AM   #6
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche

I suck, I could probably do aobut 140 but I'm olny 15. I start boxing on today or Wednesday and I have to go to conditioning 3 times a week for about 4 hourse each time. After about 5 months, I'll be ready for Comp and then I tell ya what I can do.

BTW, Skylinekillsall, what kind of bike do you have? The GT team trials is a sweet-ass bike. I want one.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2001, 10:22 PM   #7
johnny
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to johnny Send a message via AIM to johnny
I've just started working out gain. I go out to the school's gym each and every day. I haven't maxed out yet, cuz I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I'm trying to get in shape for a dance that I'm planning on doing next year. The people who do the dance have to wear next to nothing, so I really got to get my body looking good.
johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 01:38 PM   #8
Lizard King
AF Enthusiast

I keep telling myself I'll start working out...it never happens though...
Lizard King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2001, 09:24 PM   #9
SkylinesKillAll
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to SkylinesKillAll Send a message via Yahoo to SkylinesKillAll
i race bmx so i got a GT box series. im tryin to sell it b/c i got too strong for it. i need a chrmoloy bike now. hopefully ill get a Standard.

:flamer: :monkeypis :bathroom::rocket: :badass:
SkylinesKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote