Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > FTO
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 04:57 AM   #1
gottixxv
AF Newbie

Talking New FTO Owner

Hi All. I'm currently living in Japan (military) and I bought a Mitsubishi FTO...GR, about 3 months ago. The only thing I really knew about this car was that it was nice looking and I use to drive it in the Grand Turismo game. And it was only a $1500 to get me from point a to b. I sat back and actually realized what a deal I got being the car only had about 25,000k on it and it was a '95. Not to mention it's tiptronic capabilities on a V6 engine. I'm not sure how I came across what I now look at as a gold mine, but I would love to trick this M'fer out. The suspension is already done...spent about $3500 on that. But I need more engine suggestions please. I have an HKS intake and exhaust but I know there is more. Thank you for reading....
New FTO owner and member..... GottiXXV
gottixxv is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > FTO