Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Dealer Experiences
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Dealer Experiences If you want to brag or complain about the deal or the service you got, this is the place.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-27-2001, 05:47 PM   #46
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by kbslacker
Wow, Wicked speaks other than hilarious, but all so true, horror stories.

Seriously though Gang-whatever, the comment about repainting your car? Please explain that one to me. If you were to repaint your car, it would lose value right away. Now I am sure a yuppie like yourself would be really concerned about having your car depreciate in value so quickly.

I think SilverS2k hit it on the head,

What a shame.
why would i care if it depreciates? i didn't buy it
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 05:55 PM   #47
kris
Off playing with fire.

Quote:
Originally posted by gang$tarr

why would i care if it depreciates? i didn't buy it
Oh, believe me, I am sure you dont care. But I would hope that your Daddy would care more about the value of his cars.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 06:21 PM   #48
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

he doesn't care either cause it's MY car now, not his, so i can do whatever i want to it.... it's under my name
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 06:43 PM   #49
kris
Off playing with fire.

Quote:

Ok dude, I belive you, honest, i really do.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 03:20 AM   #50
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Post number means nothing. At Superhonda where me and texan moderate. There is whole bunch of teenage kids with over 2000 post. Post number have nothing to do with knowledge. Please don't tell newbie to shut up because he doesn't post much. This thread turn ugly.
F20C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 03:25 PM   #51
hakka
AF Enthusiast

forgive me for posting on the subject , but the wing may actually improve handling on darkwing's car, if he ever goes fast enough to need it. The extra downforce it creates could help keep the rear end from losing traction in a high G turn. The only thing is, will he ever need it? Probably not. I pick on ricers with smaller wings than that...but he likes it, so I guess thats what matters. Off the subject, it looks like gang$tarr might be caught. Too bad . Could we have a picture of the title? That would convince me...

Thunda Downunda, you should probably stop acting like a five year-old and calling people names. IMO it makes you look like an idiot.
hakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 07:59 PM   #52
Darkwing
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by hakka
The only thing is, will he ever need it? Probably not. I pick on ricers with smaller wings than that...but he likes it, so I guess thats what matters.
lol, probably not

And yes, I do like it, so You are correct, that is all that matters.

In case anyone was wondering why this topic was posted, it is b/c I wanted to mention what a good deal I got on the car, not about the aftermarket spoiler I added. Look in KBB or whatever, it has the car listed at 8,500 USD but I got mine for 6,100, that's what I was posting about. (this forum is for 'good dealer experiences')
Old 09-03-2001, 07:52 PM   #53
Sleepy
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to Sleepy Send a message via AIM to Sleepy
its not a bad lookin car it seems like you got a good price on the car civics just arent my thing i like cars you dont see alot of thats why i picked my car but its alot better then some civics

Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote