Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Isuzu > Trooper | SLX | Bighorn | Wizard
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Allenman
AF Newbie

Hello everyone!

My name is Allen. I am an auto mechanics major in college. The reason I created this account and am posting here is because of my groups project for this semester. We are assigned to do a complete overhaul on an 86 isuzu trooper's 2.3 liter engine. Currently we have the engine almost ready to be taken out of the car, just a few transmission bolts and the motor mounts and it will be out. We have not taken any pictures of it as of yet but as the project progresses I will be sure to keep this thread updated. I am a student, therefore this is a learning experience for me. A lot of the reason I wanted to find a forum like this is because I know there is tons of knowledge packed into these forums that you wouldnt find in books or manuals. The next day of class instruction is on monday. After monday I will have some pics posted up here of whatever mayhem we've done for you all to enjoy. Anyways I'll ttyl.

~Allen
Old 11-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
Allenman
AF Newbie

Re: Hello everyone!

I found a more populated isuzu site that I'll be continuing this thread on. it can be found here:

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=25384

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Isuzu > Trooper | SLX | Bighorn | Wizard