Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AMC/Rambler/Nash/IH > AMC
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 02:44 PM   #1
classic_car_fan
AF Newbie

Need pictures for new classic car website

Hello everyone,
I am putting together a website with classic car information at [link removed], and i'm needing some pictures for my site. I have created some data pages for AMC cars, but I need some good quality pictures for my site. I'm looking for AMX, Javelin, 1969 SC/Rambler, and 1971 Hornet SC/360 pictures.

Specific pictures I would like are the rare 1972-1974 Javelin Pierre Cardin interiors, and the different paint schemes (a and b) on the 1969 SC/Rambler. Also, pictures of id tags would be nice. You can see what I would like to do for the rest of the pages on this page [link removed] I need other models id tags to finish the other pages.

Please check out [link removed] and let me know what you think. You can either post in this forum, or email me through the website contact page.

You can either register on the website and upload your car through the "My Classic Car" area, or you can email me the pictures to "webmaster at timelessrides dot com". I'd prefer you upload the pictures to the site so I can start growing the collection of cars (it's a new website). You may not want to upload the id tags, so you can email me those. All pictures used on the data pages will be credited to the rightful owner with your first name, last initial, and city/state if you'd like.

Any suggestions or constructive criticism of the site is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by curtis73; 11-29-2007 at 05:33 PM.
classic_car_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:37 PM   #2
AMCMDJAVELIN
AF Newbie

Re: Need pictures for new classic car website

I have 1970 AMC Mark Donahue 390 Big Bag Orange Javelin,would you like pic ? This is all new to me .
AMCMDJAVELIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 09:03 AM   #3
classic_car_fan
AF Newbie

Re: Need pictures for new classic car website

AMCMDJAVELIN,
That would be wonderful - I don't have a Mark Donuhue model yet. The website is www dot timelessrides dot com . You should be able to figure that out hopefully - it looks like they don't keep live links on this site. You can email me the photo at "webmaster at timelessrides dot com". Thanks!
classic_car_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > AMC/Rambler/Nash/IH > AMC