Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Corvette
Corvette
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-29-2016, 01:15 PM   #1
christynjustin
AF Newbie

'11 Chevy Grand Sport Speaker Problems

I have been having problems with my 2011 Chevy Grand Sport sound system since I bought it. The problems I am having are as follows:

While driving, the drivers side door speakers will make a high pitched squeal whether I have the radio or cd player on. The squeal doesn't raise or lower with the volume control. Sometimes it will go out altogether where I get no sound out of my drivers side door. Sometimes I will have perfect sound. Over a 30 mile distance, I will get one of the three sounds which change every time I hit a tiny bump on the freeway.

I think I may have narrowed it down to my tweeter on the drivers side door, but I'm not sure if that's the problem or if the wiring is faulty. Somebody also mentioned noise suppressors. I've gone to several dealerships who all say they cannot duplicate the problem and send me on my way. I'm at my wits end. Any thoughts?
christynjustin is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Corvette