Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > A4 | S4 | RS4 | A5 > '94 - '01
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-22-2002, 02:02 AM   #1
max3000
AF Newbie

A4 Pricing?

In a couple of months, I'll be getting a new car. I'm very interested in getting an A4. I know they start at 24k something, but how much can I expect to pay for a 1.8T Quatro 5spd without any of the optional stuff, and also what would the aproximate price would be after taxes, destination fee, license and registration, and any other dealer documentation fees? I live in Southern Cali. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
max3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 08:58 AM   #2
Deakins
AF Enthusiast

$27,360 plus registration etc.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #3
InigneeMose
AF Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to InigneeMose
How not to get screwed by the Audi dealer?

Looking to buy a new Audi? Want to find out how to get the absolutely best price on your new car? Find out all of the dealer secrets and ways that you can negotiate the best price with the Audi dealer. The dealers negotiate everyday with their customers. We have formulated an email that you will show you how to become an excellent negotiator almost instantly. The "Dealer Secrets and Tricks" Guide will show you everything that you need to know from dealer holdback, how to buy a new car below invoice, how to save the most on your new Audi and so many more topics. Best of all, you just have to print off the email and bring it into the dealership and you yourself will become an excellent negotiator as well. Come check it out, all the information is free of charge and is a must read if you are in the market for a new car.Save on a New Audi
InigneeMose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:56 AM   #4
cumaikeup
Banned

Re: A4 Pricing?

wow the price is very expensive
cumaikeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:41 AM   #5
edwardpattison87
AF Newbie

Re: A4 Pricing?

Audi is a big brand.. it is more luxurious and expensive as it having more features