Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 02:12 PM   #1
carrrnuttt
AF Fanatic

To all "respectable" members, read here FIRST:

As you have noticed, we are getting an influx of trolls in here again.

If you want them to be handled as they deserve, this is what I need for you to do:

Ignore them. VERY important. Ignore them like the insignificant losers they are. Do not respond, do not quote, just simply PM me and/or another mod, so we can perform the necessary banning, and his/her post(s) will then be deleted. If you respond, and especially quote, we'll have to delete your posts along with the troll's, otherwise, the flow of the thread will seem erratic.

I know it can get very tempting, wanting to bash their head in with a good response, but it will be better this way for everybody.

Report them. Until I get my e-mail issues out of the way, the best way to contact me as of the moment is through PM. Feel free to do so. If not me, another mod.

That's it. If you any other questions/suggestions, you may PM me with those too.
Old 07-24-2004, 02:17 PM   #2
KrNxRaCer00
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KrNxRaCer00 Send a message via Yahoo to KrNxRaCer00
just to add on, i'll be on more now that my IET is ending and i'll be able to use a computer more than once every couple of weeks.

feel free to PM me any problems and you know i'll take care of it as quickly as i can.

as carrrnuttt has said, the biggest and easiest thing to do is just ignore them and report their actions. they'll get bored and leave the site eventually if they don't get the reactions they need.

-KrNxRaCer00

99 Yamaha YZF-R6 (sold)
2000 Acura Integra Type R (sold)
1994 Acura Integra GSR (retired/sold)

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!