Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 10:54 PM   #16
100psi
AF Newbie

i swear you people and your issues, dont believe me? then go to 240sxforums.com register if you have too and go the midwestern forum, there you'll find a post by a user named "se-r power", he's a friend of mine with a black 200sx se-r turbo, if you look in side you'll see a post by Irlin10, hes my brother he too owns an sr20det except he has fuel management, ballbearing t28, and its tuned. I didnt come to this forum to freak out anyone or scare, its just a shitty ass map i found of the place because i dont know exact address to mapquest it. Up to you guys if you wanna come, i say the more the merrier. My brother has a site called Gariksgarage.tk, but its down right now,it should be up in about a week or so. it looks like theres alot of 240 people here, and it would be great if you can get there. And yea my user name on 240sxforums is 100psi too.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:30 AM   #17
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 91300zxtt
Re: Huge Nissan Meet!!!!

I thought you were the head of 30 different forums? I know you arent at 240sx. Like I said, I know Chicago. I love the city, but its going to be sentras and civics at a nissan meet, watch
Old 10-21-2005, 11:17 AM   #18
100psi
AF Newbie

OMFG are you joking??????????? at this point i no longer care if you come, i cant deal with you messed people. As far as im concerned this is the gayest forum i've ever been. and sorry to to all if any people that agree with me.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:48 AM   #19
b14 se-rious
AF Newbie

Hi, i am the one who organized this meet, I originally posted on about 12 forums and my friend ^^^ 100psi posted on about 15 more. He didnt mean to SAY hes the head of forums, WE JUST POSTED ON A LOT OF FORUMS. The word is going around and I know you guys think that since this is in a forest and in "hick town" your far from it. Its right next woodfield mall which is far from hick town. The meets at busse woods have always had good turn outs and are always fun. Just come out and give it a try. I will just to find some pics of earlier this year meets at busse woods.

*** if it wasnt posted the exact location of this meet is at busse woods south at the end of the drive.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:51 AM   #20
b14 se-rious
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Huge Nissan Meet!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91300zxtt
I thought you were the head of 30 different forums? I know you arent at 240sx. Like I said, I know Chicago. I love the city, but its going to be sentras and civics at a nissan meet, watch
Just to clarify, 100psi owns a s13 with an sr and he is a member on 240sxforums with the same username. Also, the all nissan meets are alomst never just sentra, infact, sentra is usually the car that is least there. I guarantee you there wont be any civics either. If your a nissan enthuisast just come out.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:10 PM   #21
R.W.240
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Huge Nissan Meet!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b14 se-rious
Just to clarify, 100psi owns a s13 with an sr and he is a member on 240sxforums with the same username. Also, the all nissan meets are alomst never just sentra, infact, sentra is usually the car that is least there. I guarantee you there wont be any civics either. If your a nissan enthuisast just come out.

Just to clarify, this is an International message board. so far, one person in Chicago has posted. Dont get bent out of shape when you post about a Nissan meet thats gonna be in the middle of nowhere (even for the guy in Chicago) and nobody cares to drive 400miles to go to some childish hype guy's car meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100psi
As far as im concerned this is the gayest forum i've ever been.
Uhh... didnt you say you post on 240SXForums? shouldnt you be too busy repeating Super Street articles to hype a wack cornbelt meet?
Old 10-21-2005, 08:24 PM   #22
sidewayzS13
doin it sidewayz

Send a message via AIM to sidewayzS13

burn
Old 10-21-2005, 11:47 PM   #23
b14 se-rious
AF Newbie

Just wow, a nissan meet was posted and all you do is look at in a negative way, some enthusiasts you guys are. Do you do this to every meet? We simply invited you guys, you didnt have to spark up an arguement, simply move onto the next thread on the forum.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:56 AM   #24
91300zxtt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to 91300zxtt

I speak from experience. The Nissan meet will be all sentras and civics. Ive been to meets out in woodfield. Guess what, all sentras and civics, 2 240s, and gasp one Z. Total waste of time. If our forums are gay, leave. Go to drifting.com or something
Old 10-22-2005, 08:17 PM   #25
b14 se-rious
AF Newbie

^^^ man take it easy, I didnt say this forum was gay and stop being so defensive. I speak from experiecnce as well and every nissan meet ive been to was more than just sentras and no hondas showed up. I will post pics when the meet comes around and you guys can decide if the turn out was good or not.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:09 PM   #26
nissanfanatic
240SX Guy

Send a message via ICQ to nissanfanatic Send a message via AIM to nissanfanatic Send a message via MSN to nissanfanatic Send a message via Yahoo to nissanfanatic

Ok, this thread is dumb. If anyone has questions regarding this meet or anything regarding this meet, PM one of the two "organizers".

-Closed

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The Showcar
Stock internals. Daily driven.
12.6@122mph
496whp/436wtq at 25psi

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > 240SX | Silvia | 200SX(RWD) | Gazelle | 180SX