Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Odyssey
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
papoo
AF Newbie

Bogus Collision Repair on my 07

In 2012 I was in a crash with my 07 Odyssey and the shop that did the insurance repair did a few things wrong. The worst problem is they left me with the front of the van WAY TOO LOW. Anything higher 2 inches and the front bumper assembly banged and scraped until it's falling off. As it now sets, I can't even get the smallest hydraulic or scissor's jack under it just to change my oil, and ramping it defeats the angle needed to drain the oil. Forbid if I get a front tire go flat ! ! !

I removed the nose panel which was really easy since it had been detached on the sides and I removed it (with just the top screws) so I can more easily change the radiator and AC evaporator.

But before I put it all back together: I want to raise the front end to an appropriate level but I cannot find any Odyssey consumer repair manuals and need someone to direct me the best way to access the front strut adjusters.

I appreciate any offerings. Joe
papoo is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Odyssey