Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 08:37 AM   #16
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to chixSI
Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfbeau
why is it that women always say 'i have more guy friends than girl friends'? - no shit...it's really not going to be that hard for you to keep/make guy friends. it doesn't matter whether you're a tomboy or not. women, on the other hand, are less likely to remain your friends if they weren't meant to be your friends in the first place.

the answer here is really simple, your interests have alienated you from most women, period. therefore, you will never have the cliche 'clique' of friends that other women will have - you don't have the same range of things in common, you don't have the same mindset (as illustrated by you going to a meet to check out cars, while they to go check out guys). They can never really be your friends now: you've come over to the dark side; it's time to grab a beer, turn on the speed channel, and accept the answer that is staring you in the damn face: guy friends are just easier than girl friends.

this thread was at the top when i posted to it, so don't bitch at me about bringing up old threads.
Damn, you don't sugar coat anything...but that's fine, i NEEDED to hear that from someone! thanks dude, but i'm really at that point know where i have giving up...i love my guy friends and i will just have to except the fact that I will probably will never have a decent girlfriend. But you know what...i think i'm cool with that now....

***Never Drive Faster Then Your Guardian Angel can Fly!!!***

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

: TURBO is now in...
Old 03-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #17
Snorlax
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Snorlax

interesting. o_O its hard then to really become friends with ppl ... you just dont kknow their motives....
Of the edge and where I walk alone
Old 03-23-2005, 03:30 PM   #18
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

yep it's offical, all my guy friends came up with a new nick-name for me. My real name is Jennie but instead of that, they call me Kenny now

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

Old 03-27-2005, 12:25 PM   #19
JDMgirly
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixSI
yep it's offical, all my guy friends came up with a new nick-name for me. My real name is Jennie
Hey .. I can be your girlfriend...
Old 03-28-2005, 06:31 PM   #20
95VicChik
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to 95VicChik Send a message via Yahoo to 95VicChik
Re: Re: Re: Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

hey,

i must say that you seem like a cool person, i'll be your best girlfriend hehe....girls are stupid about girls being "tomboyish"...y? i have no clue...that's just the way girls are...no offense to anyone here

i'm in the same boat your in...i don't get along with girls very well because of the fact that they are too competitive to look past differences in other people. I'm the type of tom-boy that'll wear guys and girls clothes...y? some days i want to be comfortable and somedays i want to look good and cute...does that make me a bad person? no...does that mean that i should go out and change my ways and my looks because i don't fall into a "cool" category when i waer something that a guy would?...absolutely not....

my point is if someone is going to judge you by your personality, character, your actions, or the way you dress....there not going to be real friends in the end...i'll be flat out honest with you..i have very few friends, i'm not attractive, i'm fat, and i dress like a guy sometimes...but you know what? i'm happy with who i am...and so are the friends that i have....and i feel safe in knowing that they would do anything in the world for me if i needed them...they don't judge me by the way i look or act...or that i like to get myself under the hood of my car and get dirt under my fingernails...

be yourself, and if girls can't handle that, then that's there loss and there problem...if there head is so far up there @$$ that they can't see past something....then that should be your first clue

~You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same~
~I'd rather be hated for what I am then loved for what I'm not~

Old 04-25-2005, 11:43 PM   #21
HitVtech
AF Newbie

some people just suck. Not all females are back stabbers.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:01 PM   #22
Miss EX
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chixSI
i've noticed that girls only trying to be my friend and use me for my car to get attention by the guys!!

Girls are sluts. I am so sick of the femme crowd. I know what you mean, I like to have girlfriends too. But they are all back stabbers, like to step on you, make you feel crumby. You know what I think their problem is? INSECURITIES! I've just been hanging out with the boys, I still tend to try to hang out with the same girls all the time, but they always tend to dissappoint me. Oh well what are ya gonna do!!!
Old 10-24-2005, 04:23 PM   #23
russiankid
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to russiankid

i bet your a nice girl to hang out with , but like some one said that its your tomboy thing, maybe if you changed the way you are, or maybe try and blend in with the girls around you, so they will like you
Old 10-24-2005, 09:46 PM   #24
honda_racing101
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to honda_racing101 Send a message via MSN to honda_racing101 Send a message via Yahoo to honda_racing101

Hello, old thread.
dSoc member #67
1995 Honda del Sol EG2 VTEC Milano Red. RIP :crook:
1994 Honda del Sol EG1 S-full VTEC conversion.

Buy my Del Sol parts!!
Old 10-26-2005, 07:40 PM   #25
russiankid
AF Regular

Re: Re: Am i a bad friend or are girls backstabbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_racing101
Hello, old thread.
talkin to me?
Old 10-27-2005, 06:40 PM   #26
chixSI
AF Enthusiast

WOW, this is an old thread brought back to life. Maybe the reason people did bring this thread back up because the forum itself is always dead with no new threads.

Well about my luck with the girls, i'm still having the problem and just took the fact that this is just the way I am. i don't think my problem is that i'm tomboyish, because by looking at me, i look like any other girl. I'm just more involved with the guy sport of racing. Everything else about me is all girl. Well maybe I can't wear dresses or shorts, but I'm still a girl. So with that said, I'm pretty sure it's not that i'm tomboy. But exactly what is the term tomboy? Is it when a girl likes the male sports or it is a girl who looks and acts like a male? Anyways thanks for the advice... all is much help

www.teckademicseast.com
www.teckademics.com
www.dtmpower.net
www.motivonline.com
www.importvelocity.org

Old 11-02-2005, 09:06 PM   #27
russiankid
AF Regular

well then be what ever you want, screw the girls, there are lots of girls out there that are like you, maybe you can find one and be friends

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot