Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Bentley > Arnage
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-08-2001, 12:53 PM   #16
Porsche
Pretty much amazing

Send a message via MSN to Porsche

You should take pictures of your neighbourhood for us less fortunate Gan$tarr.

ec437 on grammar;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ec437
I'd've
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2strokebloke
Any car built by "Dr. Technology" is probably not worth $5000
Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 05:49 PM   #17
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

here's a few

Ferrari 348
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daves 348.jpg (14.2 KB, 164 views)
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2001, 05:52 PM   #18
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

jon's viper (he's 19!!)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg jonsviper.jpg (20.7 KB, 165 views)
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 08-27-2001, 05:53 PM   #19
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

this isn't in my neighbourhood but it's my friend bobby's car

i think it's a '98... Porsche 911 carrera cab

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bobbys911cab.jpg (17.2 KB, 163 views)
Old 10-24-2001, 09:26 PM   #20
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

Got any pictures of your mom's car striker?

what color is her arnage?
Old 01-26-2002, 03:12 PM   #21
T-Lover
AF Newbie

Officially they prefer to call it the Arnage T referencing to the Continental T but it cannot be a coincidence that the Bentley label on this car is not red, nor green but…… black ….. and a torque of 875Nm, a power output of 450bhp and a limited (what’s in a name) 270km/h (!) …. the fastest truck? A firetruck that is …. :flamer:

T-Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2002, 02:31 AM   #22
Ssom
AF Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to Ssom Send a message via AIM to Ssom
I got to gawk at one of these today, I even got to park next to one.........I almost crashed into it, it was that distracting..... Thank god I didn't, imagine what it would have costed the interiors are drop-dead gorgeous as well
Ssom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 03:20 PM   #23
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

I want to get a continental of Arnage in the next couple of months... full pictures if I do!!
jsb88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 04:05 PM   #24
volvo094
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to volvo094
A 2001 Bently Arange Red Label Le Mans edition hands down is the best sports luxury car you can buy. 400hp, top speed of 170mph, not to mention very nice inside. The seats are like a Lay-Z-Boy chair. I was fortunite enough to sit in one at Manhattan Bently-Rolls Royce the other summer. If you have about 280-320K, buy this car!
Old 11-20-2003, 06:32 PM   #25
FXman
Banned

Re: Bentley Arnage Red Label, the most underrated Sports Sedan

sexy.. you mean a major maintanece problem, do you know how much one of those coats to run? a hell of alot my father used to own an Arnage and they were big mantanece problem, alot of money to run and a lot of money to buy...
FXman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 05:25 AM   #26
Linketh
AF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_Michael
Look at this car, 675lbft of torque, good accel for its goliath weight (about 5-6 secs), and arguably better luxury than a benz. Is this the greatest car? LOL...
been there done that and i got the t shirt. well actually i got a hat and a free lunch when i bought mine but same same. unfortunatly i ran mine off the road and rolled it 6 times. i was in hospital in a coma for 8 months. but my car rolled 6 times and the ngot hit by an oncoming mack truck. it is by far the safest car i have ever been in i mean i only was in a coma for 8 months....sorry its hard to talk about i slaved away for that car and it got wrecked. im sorry really...anywho i sugest to anyone who has the money to at least test drive one its worth it i assure you. of course if your looking for cheaper service bills then buy a bicycle but other than that its good. i paid $8000aus for mine to be serviced the nthat same day i...rolled it im sorry folks
Old 01-09-2004, 05:26 AM   #27
Bing Dang Wong
AF Newbie

I had one of those Bentley whatsamacallits, but i didnt like it so i melted it down and sold the scrap.
Bing Dang Wong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 05:32 AM   #28
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

You don't know the name of the car you had - it's Arnage - A-R-N-A-G-E... pronounced 'ar-narj' Melted to scrap? Philistine!
Old 01-09-2004, 05:36 AM   #29
jsb88
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Bentley Arnage Red Label, the most underrated Sports Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linketh
been there done that and i got the t shirt. well actually i got a hat and a free lunch when i bought mine but same same. unfortunatly i ran mine off the road and rolled it 6 times. i was in hospital in a coma for 8 months. but my car rolled 6 times and the ngot hit by an oncoming mack truck. it is by far the safest car i have ever been in i mean i only was in a coma for 8 months....sorry its hard to talk about i slaved away for that car and it got wrecked. im sorry really...anywho i sugest to anyone who has the money to at least test drive one its worth it i assure you. of course if your looking for cheaper service bills then buy a bicycle but other than that its good. i paid $8000aus for mine to be serviced the nthat same day i...rolled it im sorry folks
8000? I would like pto meet your Bentley dealer! Even if you mean $80,000 I owuld still like to go there, they are around £160,000

Insurance? What about insurance? Or did you only insure 3rd party?
Old 01-09-2004, 05:42 AM   #30
Linketh
AF Newbie

Re: Re: Re: Bentley Arnage Red Label, the most underrated Sports Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb88
8000? I would like pto meet your Bentley dealer! Even if you mean $80,000 I owuld still like to go there, they are around £160,000

Insurance? What about insurance? Or did you only insure 3rd party?
sorry for the confusion. i ment $8000/hour for servicing it. not insurance it was insured and i got the money back but i have a metal plate in my checst because of that. i cant even walk thru customs at airports w/o it going off

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Bentley > Arnage