Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-28-2001, 09:31 PM   #31
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

hmmm Mercedes Vs. Lexus... that's pretty tough, even though all that lexus is, is a Toyota with a different symbol.

I'd prob take a mercedes because it's german... but it depends, i'd rather have a GS400 than an E420

but overall i'd say Benz is a better company
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
gang$tarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2001, 09:54 PM   #32
CanadianG
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to CanadianG Send a message via Yahoo to CanadianG
so lemme get this right

If a benz in better than a Lex why are we even coomparing a C-Class to a souped up sentra?
Cause I know that a benz will crush a nissan! Not Infiniti but nissan
Old 11-28-2001, 10:03 PM   #33
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

because this is a stupid ass comparo... lol
"Your ice don't shine an your chain hollow/ why you front in clubs for hours wit tha same bottle/ takin midget sips/ I run wit the richest clicks/ Tap the thickest chicks/ plus drop the slickest hits/ you know nothin about L/ so don't doubt L/ what's this muthafuckin rap game wit out L/ Yo that's like jewels wit out ice/ that's like china wit out rice/ or the holy bible wit out christ/ tha bulls wit out mike/ crack heads wit out pipes/ or hockey games wit out fights/ don't touch the mic if you aint able to spit/ flamboyant is tha label i'm wit.. muthafucka.... Big L"
Old 11-28-2001, 11:50 PM   #34
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by JBL85
Owned

Mercedes S420
Lexus SC300

Own

Lexus RX300 for sale =)
SC300 is a cool car. The Turbo done up ones are pretty impressive.

IMHO RX300 is just a Camry running on a higher stance.
F20C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 01:57 AM   #35
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to JBL85
You can say that...but as class goes, its a Lexus which is very elegant inside, its smooth ride + super quiet engine. I beat a Z71 (lifted), two durangos and gave a Jaquar a run for its money...all in all, I dont feel its anything near a camry...+ it off roads excellent w/all wheel drive. I pounded that thing through plenty of mud door high
JBL85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 01:58 AM   #36
JBL85
AF Fanatic

This is a Sentra Vs C Coupe, not comparing my cars with other things, sorry =P

Off topic
JBL85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 04:57 PM   #37
Pharty012
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Pharty012
even though it's a modded sentra.... it's still same amount of money... so if you compare a 25k worth sentra vs a 25k worth c coupe.. you would take my side.... and yo.. don't take anything i say to serioiusly i'm in the learning process.. hopefully i'll get enough money to start the hobby up in full boost!!!!!! u know what i'm sayin righ?? lol...
this post was first started in anger of a person who thinks the supercharger in the c coupe is inside the engine block.... then he corrects himself by saying that its under the hood... lol.. its funny how people go on and on and on about stuff they really don't know about...
Pharty012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2001, 09:14 PM   #38
JBL85
AF Fanatic

This is a car forum, so....everything goes off tangent, anyhow 25k sentra.....be very fast....but not as safe as the mercedes, thats the only thing...its your call on what you do =)
Old 12-08-2001, 11:45 PM   #39
TatII
AF Fanatic

i'd still put my money on the sentra SE-R. for its class nothing tops it. i've just read up on the new Civic Si. that thing is no match for the new sentra. plus the Sentra is the only other FF car sold in this country (u.s.) that has a cusco lsd. the only other car is the limited producted integra type R. the only reason why the Sentra only gets 140 at the wheels is becsaue they screwed around with the exhaust. they had a new method before but now they just used some standard stuff to cut cost by like $1000. sooo just chuck the exhaust and you'll get your 150 hp at the wheels. plus the track record, the Sentra posted up the exact same lap times as the Integra Type R. thats pretty impressive for a car that is a class below it and cost about 10g's less.
TatII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 01:47 AM   #40
JBL85
AF Fanatic

good call.....i couldnt have said it better myself =)
Old 12-09-2001, 02:07 AM   #41
F20C
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by TatII
i'd still put my money on the sentra SE-R. for its class nothing tops it. i've just read up on the new Civic Si. that thing is no match for the new sentra. plus the Sentra is the only other FF car sold in this country (u.s.) that has a cusco lsd. the only other car is the limited producted integra type R. the only reason why the Sentra only gets 140 at the wheels is becsaue they screwed around with the exhaust. they had a new method before but now they just used some standard stuff to cut cost by like $1000. sooo just chuck the exhaust and you'll get your 150 hp at the wheels. plus the track record, the Sentra posted up the exact same lap times as the Integra Type R. thats pretty impressive for a car that is a class below it and cost about 10g's less.
That test was done on Nissan testing track. Why not let a third party member such as magazine test it on a neutral site?
F20C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 12:06 PM   #42
JBL85
AF Fanatic

Every time I see a race and honda loses to Nissan.....the only excuse I hear is, its the drivers......so screw that let nissan drive their cars since Honda cant get anyone decent to drive theirs
Old 12-09-2001, 04:47 PM   #43
moe182
AF Enthusiast

Thumbs up

ID go with the Imprezra WRX or the *ahem* RSX-S
Old 12-09-2001, 07:23 PM   #44
TatII
AF Fanatic

i've read it at sports compact car for you information, and they said that the slalom test and they both got the exact speed out. soooo you know~i'm not sayin that it can beat the new type R but its handling is on par with the older model, cusae that was their benchmark. nissan designed the Sentra SE-R spec V to be equal to the older Integra Type R's.
TatII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 08:02 PM   #45
gang$tarr
AF Fanatic

i doubt it really compares to an ITR.... those are said to be the best handling FWD cars in the world, plus it has 200hp