Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-05-2004, 06:10 PM   #46
svtcobra007x

Your just another one of those few importers that trash all cars that are made in America. But at least you get what you paid for when you buy an American car. Not riced-up shit like some of those imported cars. I'm not saying all imported cars are like that because a lot of them are damn powerful and reliable.

Old 01-05-2004, 06:21 PM   #47
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to mikegee
Re: Re: Z looses in race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okinawan Majik
why would you call me arrogant? jerk? i am just pointing out how stupid this agrument is!!! and adding alittle humor isnt bad!!! you like neons..ok...well i have taste...whats the big deal..call me names..ok thats really mature...i am speaking up for all my Z boys in the world...and my skyline boys in the world..both of which i have!!!

arrogant..no...i understand we will own what we want....i am clearly responding to the topic..Z beat by a friggin neon? please!!! ok i'll be unbiased...neon srt vs pinto....maybe the neon by a hair...but listen....i was trying to be funny..which i succedded in...that last diologue was mad funny!!! you have to admit....well maybe you dont..cuz you wont admit that a neon sucks!!!!!
i bet i could roll up in my Z or G and pick up your moms..but your mom would even wanna roll in the neon...with me or you..and she knows you!!! so ...if you dont believe me...show her a picture..hell show a blind woman..she will tell you....show everyone in the world...go to your local dodge dealership...and put the two pics together and see which one they like.....i already know..they will pick the z....well all except that NAM vet that doesnt like anything them dang "GOOKS" make.. (not calling anyone a gook....making a redneck reference not intended to offend!)
so really this is getting old!!!! kinda like liking a neon!!! i have one quesion for you though since you know so much about them....do they make a carbon fibre car seat for the baby?!

ok your humor is so-so, i dont like neons i just respect a car from the show room that can run in the 13 range in the 1/4 and still coasting less then $21,000. i do not come from a world or skylines and z cars. i come from a world where the best we can hope from is a 96 GSX or a 95 acura intgera gs. i own and am proud to own a 2002 grand am. srt-4 is the fastest car i can afford tomorrow, oh wait no i cant cuz my car insurence will be too high. i am not knocking what you own i love what ya got in ya garage. but my grand am is parked outside my apartment building and i love it. thats all i was not affending by you at all its just you knocking the best i have a chance to afford.
Old 01-05-2004, 06:24 PM   #48
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Re: Z looses in race

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtcobra007x
Your just another one of those few importers that trash all cars that are made in America. But at least you get what you paid for when you buy an American car. Not riced-up shit like some of those imported cars. I'm not saying all imported cars are like that because a lot of them are damn powerful and reliable.

what are you talking about so what if its "riced-up" from the show room its still covered under the warrenty. and im not even gonna talk bout ya comment about ya get what ya pay for.
Old 01-05-2004, 06:30 PM   #49
svtcobra007x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikegee
what are you talking about so what if its "riced-up" from the show room its still covered under the warrenty. and im not even gonna talk bout ya comment about ya get what ya pay for.
Fair enough...............

Old 01-05-2004, 06:41 PM   #50
Okinawan Majik
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Okinawan Majik

look dude..im giving you shit...its all good...hell its not even about what you can afford...we all have things we like that we cant afford..its all a product of our finances....hell id love to have a mclaren f1 but that isnt happening anytime soon!!!

now as for ole boy up top there...is that what they look like from behind? i have never seen one like that...only goofy looks of ...WHAT THE ...DAMN IT!!!! and then smoke coming from the rear!!! but not really cuz i have my eyes forward...not looking back at the ball of flames i just left!!! dude every one makes good cars..and bad ones....americans dont make the worst cars....yugoslavia does....then the us...well zimbabwea and the us are tied for next to last...but at least you have company...but you are right..you do get what you pay for....i pay good money to get a good car...american cars are crap bought with at least good money!! disposable like pez candy!
as for riced up..is that what you have called american inferiority? japanese rice? well i call it payback for bombing innocent people...they pay you back by taking your steel...and making better things out of it than you!! at least the replacement parts are made here.....got to have plenty of those!!! huh?!
Old 01-05-2004, 06:41 PM   #51
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Z looses in race

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtcobra007x
Fair enough...............

wow you said that cool!
Old 01-05-2004, 11:59 PM   #52
Hypsi87
I got your v-8 swingin!!!

Send a message via AIM to Hypsi87

Quote:
dude i am just calling it how i see it....if the Z was the slowest thing in the world..which its not!!! it would still be tighter than a virgin with stitches!!! a neon...i cant believe people are trying to make the comparison!!!that kid in the H-2 commercial that cheated adn went off the track and beat all the other kids in the down hill race could beat a friggin neon!! I may be a jerk..but i got a car thats pimped....two actually!!! and I know American cars suck!!! so calling me a jerk serves what purpose? its ok...not trying to be hostile but really dude....who actually braggs about owning a neon? " HEY DUDE..GUESS WHAT I JUST ROLLED OFF THE LOT MAN.....A FRIGGIN NEON!!" no really dude, what you buy? " A FRIGGIN NEON, MAN....NO DOUBT!!! ITS TOTALLY AWSOME MAN!!!" ...dude are you high, neons suck....you got that chick pregnant didnt you?! ..."HUH, NO MAN....I GOT A NEON MAN....NEONS RULE!!! WHEEW!!! WHEEW!! HELLS YEA BRO....I GOTS ME A NEON, I TOTALLY TRADED IN MY PIMPED OUT PURPLE PROBE, AND COPPED THE N-IZZLE!!!! HELLS YEA MAN..THAT THING RUNS 2'S IN THE 1/4 MILE BRO!!" yea but its a suck ass neon...what the hell are you all pumped about...its a neon!! made by chrysler...you know chrysler...dude they hired celine dion to sing on their commercials....they make minivans out of wood!!...dude, do you have your reciept...you can take that back you know!!! "HELLS NO MAN..THE SALES MAN SAID I CAN BUY ALL KINDS OF MOPAR STUFF TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE NEONISH!!....WHEEEW... MAN THIS IS LIKE SEEING DAISY DUKES FOR THE FIRST TIME ALL OVER AGAIN, MAN WHEEEEEW!!!!...dude, your broke ass should have gotton a Z, thats pimped...but a neon? whatever man....tell you what... we still going out...let me drive...moms letting me take the 79 cordoba!!! it smokes ...but we wont get laughed at!!! dude...your an idiot!!

neons suck!!!!!!
Watch out.... we gots us a real player here Do yourself a favor and shut up..... IMO the z is way overpriced for what you get in performance and looks, the damn thing is ulgy, im not saying a neon is any better. Just another import economy car that trys to go fast. When will it end , also there is more of a following for 1/4 mile racing then you think.

Grand National. Going fast with class.
Voted FASTEST street car on AF.
Here is the proof!!!
1987 Buick Grand National.
Back in action!!!!
1999 Ford F-250
Tow rig from hell 598 Ft-lbs.
ASE Certified in...
Mobile AC
On Highway medium duty diesel engines.
Off highwayy medium duty diesel engines.
On highway trucks.
Working on the eletronics certification

Member of
A.A.N.B.C- Afer against non boosted crews #2
Old 01-06-2004, 07:01 AM   #53
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Z looses in race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypsi87
Watch out.... we gots us a real player here Do yourself a favor and shut up..... IMO the z is way overpriced for what you get in performance and looks, the damn thing is ulgy, im not saying a neon is any better. Just another import economy car that trys to go fast. When will it end , also there is more of a following for 1/4 mile racing then you think.

and there is also a great following in drifting racing and touring
Old 01-06-2004, 07:03 AM   #54
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
look dude..im giving you shit...its all good...hell its not even about what you can afford...we all have things we like that we cant afford..its all a product of our finances....hell id love to have a mclaren f1 but that isnt happening anytime soon!!!

now as for ole boy up top there...is that what they look like from behind? i have never seen one like that...only goofy looks of ...WHAT THE ...DAMN IT!!!! and then smoke coming from the rear!!! but not really cuz i have my eyes forward...not looking back at the ball of flames i just left!!! dude every one makes good cars..and bad ones....americans dont make the worst cars....yugoslavia does....then the us...well zimbabwea and the us are tied for next to last...but at least you have company...but you are right..you do get what you pay for....i pay good money to get a good car...american cars are crap bought with at least good money!! disposable like pez candy!
as for riced up..is that what you have called american inferiority? japanese rice? well i call it payback for bombing innocent people...they pay you back by taking your steel...and making better things out of it than you!! at least the replacement parts are made here.....got to have plenty of those!!! huh?!

innocent people my arnt you brave. but i agree, how bout stealing land from a person that was here first and then call then savages when they fought back. or how bout beating a mand to death just because someone taught him how to read.
Old 01-06-2004, 09:24 AM   #55
Okinawan Majik
Banned

HMM IF YOU SAW ME ...YOU WOULDNT RAISE THAT ARGUMENT....was that for me? I agree with you!!!

but can we beat a man to death for poor spelling?!
Old 01-06-2004, 09:43 AM   #56
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
HMM IF YOU SAW ME ...YOU WOULDNT RAISE THAT ARGUMENT....was that for me? I agree with you!!!

but can we beat a man to death for poor spelling?!

i was completely agreeing with you. as for the speeling i guess ya refering to me. most of my post are done late in the evening when i'm very tired and my vison is kinda blured
Old 01-06-2004, 10:20 AM   #57
Okinawan Majik
Banned

its all gravy dude....we are both agreeing...hell i am not for a second gona front like i can spell.....cuz i cannot!!! but its all good....over priced....compared to a what neon? yea maybe...but take into consideration that ...there is much more technology in that Z than in that scrawny little neon!!!
it would serve you better to take a POS civic..thats all torn up...and build it to auto cross than to sweat a weak ass neon!!! in fact remember the nissan pulsar NX that would own a gay ass neon!!! anything dodge blows!!!...up usually!!!

as for 1/4 mile times.....that serves what purpose? HEY MAYN...MY RYDE GO'S .0012578945GLOE65987'S FASTER IN THE 1/4 MILE MAN...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! MAN...YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE!!!!!! I SMOKED YOU!!!! SMOKED....MAN I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!! uhh dude..calm down...you beat me by like a nano second..plus i sneezed when we pulled away....so its no big deal really...AAWWHHH NAWWW MAN....YOU KNOW I BEAT YOU MAN...BY A MILE...SHOOOT BOY.....00005469746764914 OF A SECOND IS LIKE A KILLING MAN!!!! WHEEEEEW!! YOU SUCK MAN....WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! MAN.....I'D LIKE WON YOU MAN...LIKE.WHEW!!! dude...you are a moron!! YEA I MAY BE A MORON..BUT I BEAT YOU!!!...dude remember when we were kids..and we played guns..and i always said i shot you..and you always said ...you had invisible armor on...thats when i realized you were a friggin moronic idiot...but now as you are older...your just plain stupid..possibly a 1/4 retarded!!!
WHEW!!! MAN ...QUIT HATIN....YOU'S IS A HATA'...THATS RIGHT...MAN THIS IS BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME I LICKED LEAD PAINT OFF MY GRANDMA'S WALL!! MAN WHEW!! MAN SHE HAD THE GOOD STUFF....LOVE YOU NANAAAAAA!!! WHEW!!! DODGE NEON BABY!!!! WHEW!!!!!! SR-TIZZLE!! I OWN YOU BABY I OWN YOU!!!
you need to own a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head!!! you are an idiot!!!

oh yea i almost forgot....neons suck!!!!
Old 01-06-2004, 10:31 AM   #58
Okinawan Majik
Banned

ok i saw that clit of a socaled srt beating a z...and it looked to me that the Z won!!! what the hell is he saying!!!!beat him by 2 car lengths!!!
Old 01-06-2004, 10:34 AM   #59
mikegee
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
its all gravy dude....we are both agreeing...hell i am not for a second gona front like i can spell.....cuz i cannot!!! but its all good....over priced....compared to a what neon? yea maybe...but take into consideration that ...there is much more technology in that Z than in that scrawny little neon!!!
it would serve you better to take a POS civic..thats all torn up...and build it to auto cross than to sweat a weak ass neon!!! in fact remember the nissan pulsar NX that would own a gay ass neon!!! anything dodge blows!!!...up usually!!!

as for 1/4 mile times.....that serves what purpose? HEY MAYN...MY RYDE GO'S .0012578945GLOE65987'S FASTER IN THE 1/4 MILE MAN...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! MAN...YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE!!!!!! I SMOKED YOU!!!! SMOKED....MAN I OWN YOU!!!!!!!!!!! uhh dude..calm down...you beat me by like a nano second..plus i sneezed when we pulled away....so its no big deal really...AAWWHHH NAWWW MAN....YOU KNOW I BEAT YOU MAN...BY A MILE...SHOOOT BOY.....00005469746764914 OF A SECOND IS LIKE A KILLING MAN!!!! WHEEEEEW!! YOU SUCK MAN....WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! MAN.....I'D LIKE WON YOU MAN...LIKE.WHEW!!! dude...you are a moron!! YEA I MAY BE A MORON..BUT I BEAT YOU!!!...dude remember when we were kids..and we played guns..and i always said i shot you..and you always said ...you had invisible armor on...thats when i realized you were a friggin moronic idiot...but now as you are older...your just plain stupid..possibly a 1/4 retarded!!!
WHEW!!! MAN ...QUIT HATIN....YOU'S IS A HATA'...THATS RIGHT...MAN THIS IS BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME I LICKED LEAD PAINT OFF MY GRANDMA'S WALL!! MAN WHEW!! MAN SHE HAD THE GOOD STUFF....LOVE YOU NANAAAAAA!!! WHEW!!! DODGE NEON BABY!!!! WHEW!!!!!! SR-TIZZLE!! I OWN YOU BABY I OWN YOU!!!
you need to own a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head!!! you are an idiot!!!

oh yea i almost forgot....neons suck!!!!

lol we get the point. oh wait keep going thats what this thread is about a neon beating a 350z.

doesnt bother me im sure it did. the 350 and the skyline are the only 2 cars id ever call sexy. nissan did something very right when they produced the 350. and if i had that car i may take corners hard, my point is i would not drag race that. i remember that pulsar. i wouldnt mind that at all.
Old 01-06-2004, 10:45 AM   #60
Okinawan Majik
Banned

the pulsar was pimped ..fora bout a week...i remember scc had one on the cover a yellow one from glendale nissan in arizona...a bunch of years back....my brother had one...he jacked up the elec system..putting all kinds of stupid chit on it....nissan came correct....cars i dont like...neon, civic, laser, eclipse, all suv's, all trucks, all pontiacs, all musclecars, all triumps, all toyotas except supras, celicas, crowns, and most mr-2's.

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons