Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A
Car Buying Q & A Ask a question, get an answer; it's that simple. Visit AutomotiveHelper.com for useful car buying tools and research. Also, check out Vehicle History Reports to help you avoid chances of finding a lemon.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 07:51 PM   #1
ur2cdanger
AF Newbie

Looking for a performance Sedan

Basically I am going to buy my first car. I don't have much knowledge about cars except to drive. I am looking to buy an used car (Sedan, max is $22000, preferably AWD and manual transmission, prefer to have the mileage within 20K). Basically I drive 4 miles to and fro for work daily and go on an average of 300 miles every weekend. I am single and do not want a family car. I would prefer a good performance car and I also have plans to not have the car for more than 3-4 years. Here are the models that I am looking at

Volkswagen passat, subaru legacy, ford fusion, mazda 6, subaru WRX, Hyundai Sonata. Which one would be the best bet in this or any other suggestions?
ur2cdanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #2
fredjacksonsan
Caution: Monkeys bite!

Send a message via AIM to fredjacksonsan
Re: Looking for a performance Sedan

For AWD out of those listed I'd go with Subaru. The WRX is a great performance car but a used one might have been severely flogged.

If you want to drop down a bit in performance, you can get a brand new Subaru Impreza for under 20k, and a used Legacy wouldn't be a bad thing either.
fredjacksonsan is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Tags
buy , performance , sedan
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Buying Q & A