Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 407
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 05:34 AM   #1
gianni_3108
AF Newbie

Peugeot 407

Hi,

I bought a Peugeot 407 1.8 L petrol, last August.
Despite that I’m Peugeot fun I was disappointed. Not from the performance of the car (I knew from the start that 1.8 L – 117 hp engine is weak for this car / wage) but from the reliability of it.
Until now I had small, but a lot of problems. And I mean a LOT. I will not mention all of them here because I will need a whole page but for a sample note that I have replace the radio CD (first week), I have replace the rubbers at the doors, I have replace some rubber rings in the aft suspension (very strong noise), could not open the ashtray, I have even replace the wipers!!!!!!!, and many others.
Finally we have repair all of them (I hope) but still remain one and the most important I thing.
From the first day the engine has a tremble when works at low RPM and the car I stopped until 2.000 RPMs about (always with the car not running). Unfortunately the dealers Service can not found anything wrong and in the end they declare that this is normal operation. I have driven some other same cars and of course there is nothing like that.
Is there anyone with the same problem or who can guide me on that?
Note that we have already replaced the spark intensifier and the air inlet regulator. Also two months ago I had an indication to the screen “Engine electronic management system failure” which we fix it by reloading the software.

Thanks for listening.
I will apreciate if anyone helps.
gianni_3108 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Peugeot > 407