Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Street/Track Racing Stories! Beat any Mustangs today? Tell everyone about what your Honda can do! (Keep it clean)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 01:48 AM   #1
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91
Crx vs 91 Formula

Ok well me and my friend's are out dickin around makin some video of our car's just bullshitting were out with 5 car's at 1st:
94 integra Ls
91 crx *me*
89 civic hb w/LS
93 corrado vr6
91 formula trans am

well we decide to hit up the highway and our one friend with the integra goes home and we head out do some high speed run's and what not and goto the local street racing road. we get there and my buddy in the formula want's to run me and the hatchback and the corrado want to run.

So me and the formula line up. 1st of all his mod's are k&n filter, header's, exhuast, plugs and wire's, 180 t stat and various other mod's I forget, ill post his cardomain page.

ok so we line em up and my friend flag's he drop's his arm's and were both off in 1st spinnin like crazy I finally hook and jump ahead about a 1/2 a car and keep it like that till about 4th gear where he come's roarin up and he get's me by about a car. It was a close race and it was a good one. one of the best race's I have ever been in.

after that it was just too hott with car's passing by so we jetted out of there and were gonna get some more racing done tommorow.

here's my buddy's cardomain website.

Formula!
Old 08-06-2004, 01:21 PM   #2
kittedb18bt
AF Enthusiast

Re: Crx vs 91 Formula

i want to be with a group of guys that love cars. there is just nobody around here like that. where is the video footage? i know you want to post that for us now dont ya?

1999 Ford Mustang Cobra: Cobra R rims, Magnaflow CB.

"no way man...i saw an LS1 fight godzilla and the LS1 beat godzilla and it looked in the air and was like what do you think of that god and god was like bring it bitch so they fought and the LS1 beat god now the LS1 is god because its the greatest thing ever."
kittedb18bt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 04:38 PM   #3
Raz_Kaz
AF Fanatic

sounds fun, wheres the vid?
Raz_Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 05:21 PM   #4
civicHBsi91
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to civicHBsi91

Gotta figure out how to get it on computer and bla bla bla, I dont really know im sure my friend with the TA does he's good with computer's and shit. Ill see what I can do.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Honda > Street/Track Racing Stories!