Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 10:10 AM   #1
QueenMaXimA
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to QueenMaXimA
Exclamation Help Me Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone

Early last month I got my first speeding ticket of 31 over (76 in 45), and hour late to church, low on gas so i was in nuetral going down hill trying to make it fast to a gas station and get to church, and there was the cop at the bottom of the hill... got me on laser.
To make a long story short he should have taken me to jail but he didn't since this was my first offense. THe problem is my court date is this coming up wednesday on 11/12/03 and I need to do everythign i can to avoid getting my licence suspended. So i decided to write a letter showing that i "learned my lesson" I needf your help in what to say in the letter! I need like top 10 reasons why i should not speed, etc.

I can't loose my licence! My dad is out of work and i work full-time bringing in the second income. I have so many physical therapy appointments to go to and my parents can't be running me all over the place, a surgery coming up and more physical therepy, and i do a lot of volunteer work so all in all i have a lot of driving to do and i can't afford to get my licence taken away!

PLEASE COME TO MY RESCUE!!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 11:30 AM   #2
QueenMaXimA
AF Enthusiast

no ideas?

No one has any ideas???

Old 11-06-2003, 12:05 PM   #3
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to BP2K2Max
Re: no ideas?

i had to do an essay on why you should observe traffic control devices when i was 16, it was for a speeding ticket i got.
if this is your first offense there is almost no way they'll take your license unless you just got your license and are on 6 month probation. i think you may get like 4-6 points but they don't revoke driving priveleges til you hit 11 points. i'll bet the cop lets you plea it down to a less serious moving violation. instead of saying you were speeding they'll say you failed to observe what a traffic sign said, which is less serious. i wouldn't sweat it. how old are you? they tend to be lenient if you're under 18.
BP2K2Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 12:24 PM   #4
QueenMaXimA
AF Enthusiast

hey again B2k2Max.

Im 18. Im just ging to write one anyway.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:53 PM   #5
MioCLK
AF Enthusiast

you can tell your situation to the judge and he might be able to give a "restricted" license, which would allow you to drive to work
MioCLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 03:47 PM   #6
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Re: Help Me Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMaXimA
hey again B2k2Max.

actually bk2kmax is someone else, it's inderstandable though. my initials + the make and year of my car=confusion between me and b2k.
BP's fine

bp2k2max- the other white meat

as for the essay, you could say that 1)school is back in session, so more kids are out and around, 2)the days are getting shorter so it's harder to see earlier in the evening, 3 it's winter, which means it's time for everyoe to harvest their weed crops, so there are more stoners drivin and blazin', 4)the new fast and furious recently came out so more idiot wannabe's are driving like assholes, shit, that's almost half the report right there.

good luck.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:35 PM   #7
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMaXimA
hey again B2k2Max.

Hey, while I luv all you gals and guys here, let's get one thing straight:

FIRST OFF, IT IS NOT B-2-K<THAT IS THE LITTLE BOY SINGING GROUP,

I'AM B.K. THE 2K IS THE YEAR OF MY MAXIMA.

BP2K2 IS BRIAN PAONESSA, I'M BRIAN KEITH EWING, I BELIEVE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME THOSE LITTLE GIRLY LOOKING BOYS ANYMORE READ THE NAME BEFORE POSTING.

IT SAYS B-K NOT B-2-K.

BTW, BP2k2, I'm feelin that new Avatar, I luv PAC he is my favorite Rapper of all time.

Hail to the Queen, I would use this as part of my letter:

I will not speed or I believe speeding is wrong because: It is the Law and even the Bible tells us that we should obey the laws of the land.
Old 11-06-2003, 08:35 PM   #8
BP2K2Max
AF Fanatic

Re: Re: Help Me Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
FIRST OFF, IT IS NOT B-2-K<THAT IS THE LITTLE BOY SINGING GROUP,

I'AM B.K. THE 2K IS THE YEAR OF MY MAXIMA
BP2K2 IS BRIAN PAONESSA, I'M BRIAN KEITH EWING, I BELIEVE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.
haha, that should be in your signature. funny shit man.

and yeah 2pacs my favorite rapper too, and i was bored so i started manipulating tupac pics i have on my computer and i said hey that'd make a good avatar. i made a couple others too so i'ma switch it up every once in a while. i have a picture of tupac and biggie when they were chillin together that i really wanted to put up, but i couldn't get it to 100x100 pixels with both of them in the picture. kinda sucks

BTW you gonna see the tupac resurrection movie comin out on Nov 11.? i can't wait. i hope the sound track's good.

Last edited by BP2K2Max; 11-07-2003 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-07-2003, 04:47 PM   #9
bk2kmax
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: Re: Help Me Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP2K2Max
haha, that should be in your signature. funny shit man.

and yeah 2pacs my favorite rapper too, and i was bored so i started manipulating tupac pics i have on my computer and i said hey that'd make a good avatar. i made a couple others too so i'ma switch it up every once in a while. i have a picture of tupac and biggie when they were chillin together that i really wanted to put up, but i couldn't get it to 100x100 pixels with both of them in the picture. kinda sucks

BTW you gonna see the tupac resurrection movie comin out on Nov 11.? i can't wait. i hope the sound track's good.
I think I might add it to my Sig later because everyone keeps gettin it twisted. As much as I luv Pac's music I won't be going to see the movie, I'll just wait for it to hit video and buy it.

I think it probably won't do as well as they are hoping, even though I hope it does.

To the Queen: Did you get your letter done yet?
Old 11-09-2003, 10:20 PM   #10
QueenMaXimA
AF Enthusiast

Hey Bk2kmax... sry it was a typo. Haha nice suggestions.. but i actually got one written up... its twp pages and a graph showing actauall differences in arrival time, and pictures of wrecked cars...