Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35
Nissan Cefiro | Nissan Maxima | Infiniti I30 | Infiniti I35 Excellent platform and the good ol' VQ30DE and VQ35DE engines.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 05:53 PM   #1
EPVQ30
AF Regular

did not get spanked by clk.

he saw me come up behind him and he started dancing on the pedal once he saw my rice. so we come up to the next set of lights and we were lined.. Light goes green and i get a beautiful launch.. he just punches it.. i know that benzes are slow at take off so i was like this 320 is breakfast... wrong answer... we are head to head all the way through first .. so, i was like 2nd gear is not my strongest. so i bring up the RPMs near red line and dump it into second with a powerful thrust and perfect clutch/gear coordination. my car lunges a little but no chirp and it's still head to head with this sissy boys convertible car... i'm like damn.. so then comes third.. i know that benzes once they get going they are gone.. so i do my best to get to the bottle neck down the road at least dead even.. i bring up the rpms up to about 6K and dump into third, again, beautifully done, the two cars are dead even well into third gear.. but... the benz is edging out on me.. shit i go.
my shift to 4th was the worst ever i missed the gear but we were extremelly close to the bottle neck so i decided to not even try it..the benz zooms away from me and dashes right in front of me and blasts away. the next light was a one laner so i roll up behind him and much to my surprise that this was a CLK430!!
i betcha this rich boy thought he was going to put jam on me and eat me up like toast. but it didn't happen. i did not get spanked by a CLK430.

EPVQ30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 07:19 PM   #2
Diablo_VT
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Diablo_VT Send a message via Yahoo to Diablo_VT
Talking

beautiful story
anyways good race sounds like.. too bad u didnt have sumbody with yea and able to tape it and put it online for us to see, but oh well.