Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volkswagen > GTI
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-15-2016, 01:22 PM   #1
The1fromthe801
AF Newbie

2002 Vw gti 1.8 t 5 speed

Hoping someone could point me in the right direction with what the problem could be I recently bought a 02 gti 5 speed vw (used) the day after I got it is lost 1st gear. About 2 1/2 months later I completely lost my clutch the car would start but no clutch so wouldn't go into gear I had bought a XTD clutch kit online received it and had my brother in law who's a mechanic for BMW install it once installed the car will not start now it just grinds doesn't turn over he can't seem to figure what's wrong he thought it was the flywheel came unalligned so he dropped the transmission and re installed it same problem accured was wondering if anyone who's more educated on volkswagen had a thought on what the problem could be. Thanks for you time hope to get some positive feedback back so I can get my car back up and running. If any other info is need just ask. Thanks.
The1fromthe801 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Volkswagen > GTI