Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-28-2003, 07:27 PM   #1
DavidGHS2001
AF Newbie

Exclamation !!!!! A True Test To The Wheel Guru !!!!!

Ok, I bought these wheels for my civic a while back from an individual, and before i found out WHAT kind they were, he moved off. And I've been to EVERY wheel and performance rim shop i can think of, and they can't seem to name it, or find it in a magazine.

Now HERE'S the catch. They look EXACTLY, %100, like the RacingHart CP-035's. I mean they ARE the same wheel, except i know the real RacingHart's have the "RacingHart" logo on the outside around the rim. And mine do NOT. Now, I know the label or logo hasn't been rubbed off cause they're in GREAT SHAPE,,,,SO WHO made them?

WHO MADE THEM???? Does anyone know if a company made an imitation set of those particular rims? PLEASE SOMEONE help me out. It's killing me not to know where mine came from.
DavidGHS2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 11:55 PM   #2
ChronicBrownie
AF Newbie

how about a picture?
ChronicBrownie is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Engineering/Technical > Tires and Wheels