Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail Nissans greatest 4WDs and SUVs
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-29-2002, 05:28 PM   #1
JsXterra
AF Newbie

Talking Looking to buy Xterra

I am looking at purchasing most likely a 2000 Xterra, and want to know what to look for, things that would cause me not to buy one. And what is a 3Pak?

TIA,
Jason
JsXterra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2002, 01:46 PM   #2
tkeppeler
AF Newbie

2000 Xterra

Hi Jason,

In looking for an Xterra, you should of course look for the things you'd want to find in any used car--low miles, clean, and well-maintained. As far as the Xterra goes, there are a wide range of choices--from the four-cylinder version to the big V6, automatic/manual, cruise control, 4x4, et cetera. Some even come with no roof rack, if you'd believe it. Nissan's homepage is actually fairly thorough and will walk you through a lot of the options on the new ones. Although a few of these didn't exist on the 2000 (first-year) Xterra, you'll be able to get a good look at the difference between a sport package and a utility package, an XE and an SE. As with anything else, check out the Kelley Blue Book (www.kbb.com) before you buy anything at all.

If you have any questions about buying an Xterra, shoot me an email at tommykep@hotmail.com. I happen to be selling my 2000 4x4 SE below the book value--it's got low miles and has been absolutely babied. Having owned it for two years, I know a lot about Xterras and would be happy to answer any questions you have--even if it's not about mine.

Take it easy--and best of luck!

Tom
tkeppeler is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Nissan > Pathfinder | Terrano | QX4 | Xterra | Patrol | Safari | X-Trail