Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts
Car Rumors & Concepts Post pictures and discuss the upcoming cars, rumors and spy photos.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-13-2005, 11:41 AM   #16
pik_d
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via ICQ to pik_d Send a message via AIM to pik_d Send a message via MSN to pik_d Send a message via Yahoo to pik_d
Re: 06 Honda Ridgeline

yea, the ridgeline starts at $27,700, and 1/2 ton trucks of chevy, ford, and dodge all have roughly 50lb-ft more torque, when looking at the model that is between $27,000 and $27,699, and 4WD. sure, the honda has 20hp over the ford and dodge, but thats really not important...

the ridgeline is also 500lbs lighter then the dodge and chevy, and like 1400lbs lighter then the ford (supercab longbed) at that price point...
pik_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 03:14 PM   #17
Filthy Sanchez
AF Enthusiast

Re: Re: 06 Honda Ridgeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d
yea, the ridgeline starts at $27,700, and 1/2 ton trucks of chevy, ford, and dodge all have roughly 50lb-ft more torque, when looking at the model that is between $27,000 and $27,699, and 4WD. sure, the honda has 20hp over the ford and dodge, but thats really not important...

the ridgeline is also 500lbs lighter then the dodge and chevy, and like 1400lbs lighter then the ford (supercab longbed) at that price point...
$27,700 I haven't seen it start for less than $32,200 at any dealership. As far as chassis strength goes I'd pick a Dodge, Chevy, or Ford any day! The new F150 is easily the best truck on the markey now with the Nissan Titan a close second. Notice you didn't mention squat about the Titan or Tundra? I see in your mind it appears to be Honda VS the evil americans. I'd line a Ridgelins against all five other "fullsize" trucks and all five would out do it any day. You wouldn't catch me paying $30,000+ for that elevated car. That is important right now.
Filthy Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006, 04:06 PM   #18
MonsterBengt
AF Enthusiast

Re: 06 Honda Ridgeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by pik_d

A light truck isn't cool..
MonsterBengt is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Rumors & Concepts