Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > PT Cruiser | PT Cruiser Convertible
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
doug53
AF Newbie

Question 2006 PT Crusier radio problems

my radio works when it wants to lol,had a brand new factory radio put in a few weeks ago because it only worked sometimes & the CD player was running [sounded like a fan] even after power was off, things stayed on until you open the door like its suppose to but the CD would keep running,the new factory radio didnt do the trick,it still works when it wants to, just got it back from the dealership & they say it needs another NEW radio lol, i know this might be possible but not likely but they are putting a new one in,none of this is costing me anything so its not one of those things, warranty is covering all this,just wondering who else has had this problem or is currently having this issue & is there anyone out there that knows what might be going on,i dont have alot of time to deal with this as my wife has just started dealing with a very serious health issue & we need the car to get back & forth to the hospital but we just purchased it so we would have reliable transportation which we do but some music would be nice,any help would be greatly appreciated & my email is dougbrissey52@gmail.com & my # is listed also so feel free to contact me.
doug53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
jamesslcx
AF Enthusiast

Re: 2006 PT Crusier radio problems

Sounds like a wiring problem to me but sooner or later they will figure that out. Sorry about your wife.
jamesslcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:24 PM   #3
partyd
AF Newbie

Re: 2006 PT Crusier radio problems

Yes sounds like a wiring problem or communication problem, but not 2 bad radios
partyd is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chrysler > PT Cruiser | PT Cruiser Convertible