Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Need for Speed Series
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 11:57 AM   #16
Hobbes
The unusual suspect

Re: Re: The old NFS we know gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesnirt
actually hot pursuit mode was not the first mode ever, go back, way back and play the first and second nfs, its all just racing, maybe there was traffic, i forget most details but there was no pursuit.
I remember the first one. There was traffic (not many), you was getting chased by cops (I think that if they were close enough, your car will automatically pull over), and they actually had the inside camera option where you could see the dash, the steering wheel, etc. (that stopped after NFS III)...

God, I loved that game. First time was in the Sega Saturn, then I had the PC version. I never played NFS II. I need to buy that...
Old 04-21-2005, 03:48 PM   #17
ModifiedCars
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to ModifiedCars Send a message via MSN to ModifiedCars Send a message via Yahoo to ModifiedCars
Re: Re: The old NFS we know gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglesnirt
actually hot pursuit mode was not the first mode ever, go back, way back and play the first and second nfs, its all just racing, maybe there was traffic, i forget most details but there was no pursuit.
Hot pursuit is the first where you can be the cop or you can out run them.
Old 04-21-2005, 03:49 PM   #18
N2OZeBozz
Banned

Send a message via MSN to N2OZeBozz
Re: Re: Re: The old NFS we know gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes
God, I loved that game. First time was in the Sega Saturn, then I had the PC version. I never played NFS II. I need to buy that...
I've played the NFS II SE, It was a very nice game, with only supercars, like Mclaren, XJ220, F50 and stuff like that. The incar cam was also a cool thing.

If the new NFS is gonna come with supercars and imports, do you think we will be able to tune a supercar? With stock power of 600HP?
Old 04-21-2005, 08:20 PM   #19
gigglesnirt
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to gigglesnirt
Re: The old NFS we know gone?

o shit i am remebering now, i just downloaded the old old first one because it was buggin me, yea its there my mistake, also what did happen with teh inside view, that was great! they had it up until hot pursuit 2 or porsche unleashed then the franchise died for me really, i didn't like any of the tuner stuff, mainly because you were required to make your car "nice" to get more credits in a race, that was a giant bummer and really pissed me off on this game, and the fact that on some curves you could just steer and the car would get on 2 wheels sometimes!!! it just got anoying so i quit, long story short, please bring back classic NFS!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2005, 07:29 PM   #20
DerekDodge
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to DerekDodge
Re: Re: Re: The old NFS we know gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbes
I remember the first one. There was traffic (not many), you was getting chased by cops (I think that if they were close enough, your car will automatically pull over), and they actually had the inside camera option where you could see the dash, the steering wheel, etc. (that stopped after NFS III)...

Actually Need for Speed HOt Pursuite 2 had in car view with the dash, it was the f50 and the modena nfs versions....... might of been couple more but they had it.
Old 04-22-2005, 08:54 PM   #21
N2OZeBozz
Banned

Send a message via MSN to N2OZeBozz
Re: Re: Re: Re: The old NFS we know gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekDodge
Actually Need for Speed HOt Pursuite 2 had in car view with the dash, it was the f50 and the modena nfs versions....... might of been couple more but they had it.
Damn, never noticed that!
Old 04-27-2005, 10:42 PM   #22
DerekDodge
AF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to DerekDodge

actually i just checked and it is Championship race 31 and 32 is where you can get the in car view in the Ferraris
Old 08-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #23
sexyskyline234
Banned

i say the new NFS is better i mean like tuners, upgrades, mods, wtf are you talking about the old NFS better you people are bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #24
'97ventureowner
AF Moderator

Thread closed. Way too old to be posting in.

If a prostitute here in America loses her job to a prostitute in India , is that considered "outwhoring"??-Jay Leno

" A Good Thing To Know"

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Games > Need for Speed Series