Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics
Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics Discuss different body kits, body work in general, and all types of exterior modifications.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
Imant
AF Newbie

A headlight restoration kit that works great

Finally a headlight restoration kit that works. If you have foggy headlights weather they are yellow or just gritty save yourself some time money and disappointment. Get the EZ4U2 headlight restoration kit from Amazon. Here is why.
I have tried tooth paste, the big name brands like 3M, Meguiar's and Turtle wax. These here are all short term fixes. On average they will clean your headlight which will last for about one month before getting foggy again. And I am being generous.
How I learned about this kit is from a friend of mine. He had someone restore his headlights professionally. After the guy was finished doing his headlights he saw the kit he was using. So he looked it up on his phone and found it on Amazon. He shared the info with me. Now I am happy my headlight are still looking like new after three months. His headlights were restored about 6 months ago and still looks great.
If you have foggy or hazy headlights get this kit. It called the EZ4U2 headlight restoration kit on Amazon. Here is a link http://tinyurl.com/p2u4k7m
Hey I am happy i found this out because I was thinking of buying new headlights. Now I don't have too because my headlights look like new again.I save a bundle by restoring them myself so can you.
Get it because it is worth it!
Imant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
astroracer
AF Regular

Re: A headlight restoration kit that works great

You don't have to buy a kit... Pull the headlights, sand with 800 grit wet paper in warm water with a little dish soap added. Sand until all of the yellow is gone. Clean and dry the headlight, wipe it down with some wax and grease remover and shoot it with rattlecan clear laquer. I use Dupli-Color. The clear seals it up so it won't yellow again and makes the headlight perfectly clear again.
6 or 7 bucks and your done.
Mark
Old 04-30-2015, 08:51 AM   #3
Imant
AF Newbie

The beautiful thing about using the EZ4u2 headlight restoration is you DO NOT have to remove the headlights from your car. In some cars removing can be easy but a lot of cars it just to much work. Plus in replacing the headlight you may have to refocus the beam. Why bother with that hassle. It's just a waste of time. The other thing is it depends on the type of oxidation warm water and 800 sand paper may work. But the headlights that has the peeling or rough oxidation that 800 will not even scratch the service. You may have to go down to a 400 grit or maybe a 220 grit sand paper and that is included in the kit.

This kit covers all types of oxidized headlights. It works for yellow headlights, the whitish hazy headlights, peeling headlight lens and as well as the rough scratchy ugly headlights. Here is a link to the instruction video for the EZ4U2 headlight restoration kit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iPhBU8_ZNc
What I like about this headlight restoration kit is you DO NOT have to remove your headlights from your car to restore your headlights and they come out looking like new. Plus they Guarantee it. That works for me.
Imant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 10:17 AM   #4
astroracer
AF Regular

Just throwing another option out there... I have all of this stuff laying around in my shop. Many others will also. It's a no cost fix if you already have the materials. And probably less then 10 bucks if you don't. It's easy enough to do either way so both methods work well.
And pulling the headlights will not upset their alignment unless you mess with the adjusters.
Mark

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cars in General > Exterior | Bodykits | Lighting | Aerodynamics