Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 09-20-2003, 08:25 AM   #1
senaclinton
AF Newbie

ebrake...

Ok...I am STILL working on my interior...but almost done...YAY...'cept I am replacing my shift knob, and now my ebrake is going to look wacky if its not changed...there are /some/ ebrake covers out there, but they are all big, bulky and round...they look like they won't fit, 'cause the 'birds is flat and long...does anyone know of an ebrake cover that will replace (or cover) mine ('97), and where I could go buy it? I could get it covered when the car goes to the upholster...but I would like it to somewhat match the black and chrome gear knob.

Thanks!!!
senaclinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2003, 08:49 AM   #2
Dalusa
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Dalusa
i have yet to find one either...pisses me off...dont try a "universal" one is all i have to say....
Mods: Hooker competetion headers, Slp y-pipe, Slp LoudMouth Catback, b&m Short Throw, March Pully's, 80mm Throttle Body, Weiand Intake Manifold, Jet stage 2 chip, Slp 160 Thermo, Eibach pro kit, Slotted Rotors (F&B), Granatelli MAF, A-Pillar Guages-(Air/fuel Ratio, Fule Pressure, Trans Temp) Slp Skip Shift, Granatelli - Panhard Rod, G Load brace, subframe Connectiors, Strut Tower Brace, 200 MPH speedo, AFS ZR-1 Wheels (17X9.5-F 17X11-B) Sumitomo HTRZ Tires, Wings West ground Effects (Front only) E-mail or AIM for Dyno/Time Sheet

Dalusa is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Chevrolet > Camaro | Firebird > Camaro Discussions