Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Grand National/GNX
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 05:41 PM   #1
jso3k2
AF Newbie

Colletti Motorsports, Moraine, OH

Short version: I took my car to Colletti Motorsports in Moraine, OH about 3.5 years ago and it is still not done!!! I had to have another mechanic fix Colletti Motorsports's mistakes. And Colletti Motorsports refuses to pay for it or even acknowledge me. I spent $8000.00 on the motor alone not including non-motor items.

Long version: http://deathtocms.blogspot.co.uk

Have you ever been epically screwed over before by a company? This company did it to me. This is my blog about how Steve (the "ripper off-er") Colletti has lied to me, broken promises, overcharged me for parts, did bad work, and refused to pay for damages. The short version is that I took my car to him and asked that it be done in 3.5 months. After paying $8k and getting my car back two years later, I take it to another mechanic to be checked out and the entire engine has to be rebuilt again. The new mechanic found that the head gaskets had blown and that the camshaft and front camshaft bearing was bad. The long version is this entire blog.

When I originally started this blog, I was pretty upset and named the url "deathtocms." I wish now I wouldn't have named it that. I think it might have been a bad choice. I may start a new blog. Naming the url the same as the title would also give it a higher page rank, from my understanding.

I am putting the word out there for all to see. I have filed reports with the Attorney General, BBB, and FTC. My new mechanic doesn't want to go to Ohio (I don't blame him at all for that) for court, so I would have a hard time winning a lawsuit.

This has been an epic disaster for me. My car, by the way, is a 1987 Buick Grand National I have owned since 1998.

Last edited by jso3k2; 04-11-2014 at 01:18 PM.
jso3k2 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Buick > Grand National/GNX