Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Comparisons Compare any cars and find out what every body else thinks. Just refrain from making stupid comparos like Viper vs. Geo Metro :)
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-07-2002, 11:40 PM   #1
DiznGauge
AF Newbie

Arrow Help me out please!

Hey guys, I'm in a little bit of a rut. I own a 1986 Nissan 300zx Turbo. It has reached the 275 000 Kilometer range. I am afraid the engine will go soon and I CANNOT afford to fix it so I might as well sell it ASAP and get my money for it. It runs decent, there are a bunch of minor problems which CAN be fixed. The cv-boot and u-joints need to be replaced, and I live in Canada so my car blows in the winter. Im 16 and have nothing else to drive besides this. I bought the car for $2000 and started driving it in November.

So, I have this car thats in decent shape, but with a ton of miles on it. I want to sell it but then I wouldn't have a vehicle to drive to work etc. I love imports so I would like to stick with them, but because of the maintenance costs I'm not sure. The only reason I bought this is because I love 300xz's and it was only 2 grand. I didnt think it through obviously.

I would like to get maybe a Talon, Integra, or a Civic. I dont really want an american car, but if i have to then fine. Im being a picky bastard but I'm just letting you all know what I want. I want low milage and good gas economy with low lisence costs. And i want it to look good. And it cant cost much..

With all that could someone contrast/compare/recommend something for me please. I'm debating on what I should do. I have some friends that like the car and I'm sure I would be able to sell it. But the question is what next? Please help me out guys, thanks.
Old 02-08-2002, 09:37 AM   #2
NISSANSPDR
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to NISSANSPDR
$$$?

How much money are we talking about here bottom line to get your Talon, Integra, Civic?

NISSANSPDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2002, 12:24 PM   #3
DiznGauge
AF Newbie

If i sell my Z i think ill be able to get around 2000 for it, and then redeem my lisence costs and get about 700 back, and work this summer and make around 2 grand, so I'm thinking around 4000

:-\

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Car Comparisons