Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-22-2002, 03:18 AM   #16
Aunie
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Aunie Send a message via Yahoo to Aunie
heres my teg,probably the slowest car in here but i dont give a sh!t cause its clean and going fast will come later.

And for those that are colorblilnd, the wheels are not black they are GUNMETAL, in the pic they just look real dark,there Rota subzeros.i took some pics at the gas station the other night cus they have the best lighting,i will post them later.Suspension is next on my list & jdm sidemarkers ,woohoo

heres a old@ss engine bay shot.

click on the pic ^
Old 01-22-2002, 03:23 AM   #17
Aunie
AF Fanatic

click on the pic ^
Old 01-22-2002, 03:00 PM   #18
HondaS2000tuner
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to HondaS2000tuner
Thumbs up INTEGRA CITY!!!

I'm impressed~

To Spunkymonkey:
NICE INTEGRA!!! I like that streaks you have on your rear tail lights. NICE ASS WHEELz too~ Whatz your best time? and what kind of Body kit are you getting? Sorri to hear your front got cracked~ How did that happen? My old CRX body kit got cracked too~ so I can somewhat relate to that nasty experience. Hope it doesn't happen again~ NICE neighborhood too lol~ I LOVE the houses~!

To GURLSVTEC:
Sorri to hear that you hate body kits~ I admit there are pretty dumb looking onez out there~ but I also admit there are some REAL tight onez out there too. But eh~! Whatever fits your style rite? lol And seems like what lacks in general "STYLE" department, you more than make up for it on the performance. 12sec. WOW! Thatz impressive with a LS motor~! Thatz one car I definately want to see a picture of~! PHAT PHAT PHAT!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE~! About your question~ I would get the new GS-R motor IF!!! your LS motor wasn't completely built. I think a LS motor is quite a beast. But I also think that if you have the $$$ and the motivation~ than HELL YEA!! go get yourself a B18C!! Can't wait for the pictureZ~! your carz definately on my "IMPRESSIVE TIMEZ" list lol~!

To Aunie:
You may think your out-numbered cause you might be the slowest one...but everyonez gotta start somewhere rite? lol~ I like that Wheelz. Gun smoke Rimz are hard to see around where I live. And When you DO see em, people put em on some cars that doesn't go with their car at all. But yourz came out real good~! PHAT AEM intake~ LOVE the color match~ Black and red looks real~good~ Hope to get the lastest updates on your car when it gets nicer than now~
Old 01-23-2002, 11:26 AM   #19
Spunkymonkey
AF Fanatic

Re: INTEGRA CITY!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaS2000tuner
I'm impressed~

To Spunkymonkey:
NICE INTEGRA!!! I like that streaks you have on your rear tail lights. NICE ASS WHEELz too~ Whatz your best time? and what kind of Body kit are you getting? Sorri to hear your front got cracked~ How did that happen? My old CRX body kit got cracked too~ so I can somewhat relate to that nasty experience. Hope it doesn't happen again~ NICE neighborhood too lol~ I LOVE the houses~!

Hey HondaS2000tuner...thanks for the comments. The front bar was already scraped and partly damaged when I bought the car. I had a bad run in with a drive way once, so yeah, that's how it cracked.

I as going to get a s15 MN style front bar, but unfortunately it would be too low on the car. The car would sit only an inch off the ground, so yeah, that would leave it too "undriveable". I also liked the Buddy Club, but it is too similar to the Mugen, so I decided to go with the more agressive style front bar. Straight side skirts, and pretty clean rear bar. The car is at the workshop at the moment. I'll post some pics once its done.

Yes, I love my rims. They are quite rare here for that Brand. There is a more popular type, but this type I have only heard of other cars having some, but never seen them on any other car yet. Plus I have the gold rivets which set them apart from the others anyway.

I haven't really timed my car yet. Haven't done any major racing. I'll be building the engine bit by bit. I might be getting a TYPE R gearbox as the next mod. I might leave the engine tuning for a while though... I'll leave it a couple of years (as I've got a mortgage to pay off. my new investment unit), and afterwards I'll decided whether I want to go NA or TURBO.

There's a chick driving that thing

www.performanceforums.com

Last edited by Spunkymonkey; 01-23-2002 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-23-2002, 11:28 AM   #20
Spunkymonkey
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Aunie
Nice and clean. That civic coupe is also sweet
It takes time and money to build up cars anyway.....Im lucky I got a good foundation to build on when I bought mine.

Old 01-23-2002, 12:47 PM   #21
GURLSVTEC
AF Regular

HEY S2000TUNER...THANKS FOR ALL THE COMPLIMENTS!!
I love my beast too...but I wanna go FASTER!!!
heh yah...i'll definitelyl have the pictures up soon for yah!!!
it's just going through some body work right now....
But soon! I promise!!!!
so tell me about your car...how's it running???

take care...PAYCE
Old 01-24-2002, 02:47 PM   #22
HondaS2000tuner
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to HondaS2000tuner
Smile

To Spunkymonkey:
No problem~ it's always easy and pleasing to comment on a PHAT ride like yourz~ All in all your car is a GREAT ride. Since now I know some of the exterior stuff, I'm wondering what you have INSIDE the ride. So what are some mods on the engine? Any future mods your planning on?

To GURLSVTEC:
Your welcome~ and I'll remember that promise LOL~! Can't wait to see your ride~ Since you've gotten all the motor stuff figured out, I'd say get a TURBO or NOS next if you want to go faster. And about my ride, Itz a 2002 Honda S2000 (duh! LOL!! ) and it remains stock for now (Unfortunately there aren't too many parts out there for it yet). Actually I'm gettin another one soon. I've purchased a Suzuka Blue S2000 but after driving for some time, I've decided that the interior was too "Colorful" for my taste. I like "accents" not the whole interior of the car blue. So the dealership has agreed to replace my S2000 with a Silver Metallic one with nice classic black interior. I know I know.. I'm picky~ ^_^When I get it I'll be posting some pictures of it online~
Old 01-24-2002, 05:36 PM   #23
GURLSVTEC
AF Regular

ya S2000...can't wait to see your ride!!
This guy in my class has a turbocharged one...took me for a test drive...daaamn...it's sweeeet!!
You should get a hardtop...damn that looks even sweeter!

Peace outtieeees.....:alien2:
Old 01-25-2002, 03:59 AM   #24
Spunkymonkey
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by HondaS2000tuner
To Spunkymonkey:
No problem~ it's always easy and pleasing to comment on a PHAT ride like yourz~ All in all your car is a GREAT ride. Since now I know some of the exterior stuff, I'm wondering what you have INSIDE the ride. So what are some mods on the engine? Any future mods your planning on?
Thanx

Haven't really done any mods to the engine yet. Might leave it a couple of years when insurance becomes affordable, and I can cover the future mods. Just have Cold Air Intake recently put in, R spec Vtec Controller, Spoon Front Upper Strut, Vision Rear upper strut, Jasma extractors, exhaust, and Tanabe G Power Medallion muffler. Pioneer 7950 Headunit, with 12 disc stacker, Amp, 2 Alpine tweeters, 2 x 6inch Alpine speakers, 2 x 6 inch Blaupunkt speakers, and 2 x 10 inch Velocity Subs. Mugen gear knob, Razo Pedals. Tanabe Coilovers.

I'm looking to save money to pay off the mortgage for my new unit, but future mods: I've got some bits of the Type R dash to swap over, and other than that I'm leaving the interior stock, as I like the factory black interior. Give me a couple years, and I'll be tossing up whether to get aftermarket cams, etc and go NA, or go TURBO.

Old 02-02-2002, 12:16 PM   #25
Integlover
AF Newbie

hey..,

Sponkeymonkey...I like your integ, also I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me!
Old 02-02-2002, 12:36 PM   #26
Spunkymonkey
AF Fanatic

Re: hey..,

Quote:
Originally posted by Integlover
Sponkeymonkey...I like your integ, also I wanted to say thank you for welcoming me!
Thanks No worries

Old 03-12-2002, 11:33 AM   #27
sparq
AF Premium User

Send a message via AIM to sparq
Quote:
Originally posted by Hondahottie
i dunno about "PHATest" but i bet i have the fastest
Ok I HAVE to ask... what the hell is your avatar -- is there like a bigger shot so I can actually read the words on the piece of paper or whatever you are holding up, very cute, very sexy, but very unreadable ... and no I dont look at Playboy for the articles, but damn it I wanna know what it says

RIP AUNIE
Old 03-12-2002, 01:25 PM   #28
Aunie
AF Fanatic

**NEWSFLASH**

I put on new suspension yesterday, neuspeed sport springs and tokico shocks,it rides & looks sweet.I als got a black widow wing about 2 weeks ago, im going to probably have it painted and put on in 1-2 weeks so be looking forward to that.my next thing will be an exhaust and oem front lip.I will have a friend take pics for me sometime this week so i can post them.

and sparq i luv the icon hahahahahaahah ::silly2:

click on the pic ^
Old 03-22-2002, 08:56 AM   #29
Spunkymonkey
AF Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Aunie
**NEWSFLASH**

I put on new suspension yesterday, neuspeed sport springs and tokico shocks,it rides & looks sweet.I als got a black widow wing about 2 weeks ago, im going to probably have it painted and put on in 1-2 weeks so be looking forward to that.my next thing will be an exhaust and oem front lip.I will have a friend take pics for me sometime this week so i can post them.

and sparq i luv the icon hahahahahaahah ::silly2:
cool....sounds great....

Perhaps I should post a more recent pic of my car now, with the new bodykit.

Here it is. In the last 6 months I've got the Tanabe coilovers, and also a new CAI with K and N airfilter.

Old 04-05-2002, 11:34 AM   #30
GURLSVTEC
AF Regular

I know it's been awhile but I just got back from my littletrip to Japan...my friends got married! But while I was there...I did a little bit of shopping myself!!! HondaS2000Tuner....if you're still out there.....those pictures i promised u are finally up....just check out my profile!!!

Peace out Guys.....and GALS!!!!

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot