Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-07-2004, 03:53 AM   #16
95eclipse-gsx
AF Enthusiast

Re: You should have seen it.....

[quote from girlsrace2:- Why in the hell would anyone want to drive a P.O.S Eclipse....I would have a honda over an eclipse anyday!

Usually only bit*^es and a$$holes drive Eclipses...just my own worth]

so many stories and so many make up... only god knows what happened... or may be u made up the story since u hate eclipse so much (found out from the post u made in the other thread ) whatever happened its all for good
Old 02-07-2004, 11:31 AM   #17
Spectre927
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Spectre927
Re: Re: You should have seen it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95eclipse-gsx
[quote from girlsrace2:- Why in the hell would anyone want to drive a P.O.S Eclipse....I would have a honda over an eclipse anyday!

Usually only bit*^es and a$$holes drive Eclipses...just my own worth]

so many stories and so many make up... only god knows what happened... or may be u made up the story since u hate eclipse so much (found out from the post u made in the other thread ) whatever happened its all for good
There's a shop around here that won't touch an eclipse... they said it ends up costing them more to fix it then what the customer paid. This is a good shop too.
Old 02-17-2004, 04:16 PM   #18
Jermonsta
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to Jermonsta Send a message via MSN to Jermonsta Send a message via Yahoo to Jermonsta
Re: You should have seen it.....

a non turbo talon, could be non AWD, vs a crx? drivers race? talon is alot heavier, so i don't doubt the kill

Looking for: 4th gen(93 - 95) Prelude VTEC.
Plans for it: Rebuild the engine and the car, then turbo it with a disco potato(gt28).
Then kill all the mustangs and camaros i see

If you are bored IM (or email) me:
AIM: Jermonsta
Yahoo: Jermonsta
MSN: Jermonsta@aol.com

Quote:
"Humvees don't drift. Don't ask how we know."
Sgt. Erik Houghton, a runway and alotta sand, Iraq.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:43 PM   #19
CrzyMR2T
AF Enthusiast

i think the 2.0 n/a talon is basically a mid 16 sec car, and the crx dx is capable of high 16s, esp with even just an exhaust, so i could believe that the crx won, but the crx should of only taken it out through first and second gear, and by time it hits third, i think the talon would pull on it, and therefore win a long distance race, ive seen this happen. maybe your bf was the better driver, but i doubt your bf went the full 1/4 mile, i rarely see that in street racing, so do you know how far your bf really went?

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot