Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Sierra
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 07-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
Jadkins
AF Newbie

Electrical Issue

I have a 1997 GMC K1500 Z71. I was at McDonalds and had to pull forward to wait for my food and while i was waiting apparently the reserved sign had fallen in fro t of my truck and i didnt realize before driving forward over the sign. After this my drivers side turn signal stopped working along with the brake light. I went home and checked the wire harness but found no damage in it, not even on the trailer harness. Then next day I went to a mud event and on my way there about 2 hrs away from home the transmission went into fail safe mode and ever since then when the truck warms up it only has 2nd and third as long as I shift into second manually and it shifts hard. I have checked the fuses for the brake light and turn signal with no luck. The circuit board in the tail light was bad so I replaced it with no luck. The bulbs are good and all fuses I have checked are good. Would these issues go hand in hand or do I have two separate issues going on.

Thanks,
Jeff
Jadkins is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > GMC > Sierra