Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
GForce957
AF Enthusiast

Bullitt has some fun over the weekend...

We've been having some nice weather finally, so me and some buddies decided to go driving around, looking to get into some mischief. Went to the local hang out spots and BS'ed until we got bored and went back to see if anyone was out.

First race I got into was a modded wrx with an sti badge. I followed him for a while but the traffic was all in the way and it was a 2 lane road. I had decided to do a U'ie and I see him brake and follow me. I wait at 40 for him to get next to me and we honk it off. I take the lead immediately and pull a half car, when he then matches me and pulls a half car of his own. I then started to pull on him before I noticed the speedo and I was doing 100 in an area that is known for frequent cop activity. We both brake and thumbs up and I head back to my friends.

Later in the night we found an S2k that my friend knew of. He was in the middle of converting to carbon fiber and had bolton's which add maybe 1 more whp to that car. We get onto the entrance ramp to the highway and he and my friend with a s/c rsx-s line up, with me behind my friend since I know hes faster then me. They hit it and immediately my friend is putting lengths on him, while I start 2 cars back and start catching up fast. The S2k tries to race him 2-3 more times, with the same results. When he gave up and I got along side him, no dice

The next night we are doing the exact same thing, same stretch of road when a 99-04 mustang gt comes up to us. I have been wanting to run these since I got the bullitt, to see how I stack up in comparison. This particular stang had a catback, midpipe, and a badge from SCT (tuning company, dunno how true that is) and im assuming intake, cause who doesnt do intake if you have all that other shit done? We go 3 different times from 60, with the first 2 ending in me being about a car ahead, while the 3rd we ended at 120 and he was starting to pull, most probably due to the giant hole that is in my bumper and the drag it creates. I was pretty excited about that one, since I was 100% stock and he had a couple hundred dollars to a grand in mods.
GForce957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
silentscreams85
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to silentscreams85
Re: Bullitt has some fun over the weekend...

nice kills. what are your plans for the bullitt?

K&N Intake
TRD axleback exhaust
silentscreams85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
GForce957
AF Enthusiast

Im making a CAI when I have my bumper fixed, just an open element filter currently that I put on the day after the race with the GT. Will eventually go supercharged tho, as money comes in.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #4
superman'd b18
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to superman'd b18

good choice on the supercharger... definitely gets that thing running a lil faster than before

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=20455042

my d16: one ricer downed at at a time
-BT of GDSR: GOD DAMN STREET RACERS!!!!
superman'd b18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 02:37 PM   #5
GForce957
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman'd b18
good choice on the supercharger... definitely gets that thing running a lil faster than before
It will be a little bit of time before that happens tho, as I dont have a few grand extra to spend on it.

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing