Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #1
BullDog71ss
AF Enthusiast

GT Vs. 2007 Impala

Was with my g/f the other night heading to my step dad's place and while at a red light a homeboy in a new Impala (non-SS) pulls up next to us doing a gangta-lean in his phat whip. He starts eye balling my g/f and really starts doing this leaning bullshit, trying to look tough, as if my girl is gonna be impressed and jump out of my car to go sit in his...clown.

Anyhow, the light turns green, I forget about homeboy and take take off casually. Homie-G decides he's got something to prove though and starts pacing me and he's still eyeballing the g/f. So I asked her what I should do and she told me to just do it. Fine by me, I haven't got a race in a long time anyhow.

I'm in third doing about 40 mph and to be fair I tapped the gas a couple times to let him know my intentions. He took the bait and dropped his slush-box into passing thinking he was going to beat me I guess...I simply left it in third and stepped on the go-pedal which netted me a nice steady pull. I had him by about 4 lengths up to 70 when I let off and of course he thinks the race is still on even as my brake lights are on. He then continues to accelerate to about 100 mph long after I've lost interest.

I know it's boring, but that's all I've got...so sue me.

2002 GMC Seirra 2500 HD 6.0
Mods-LQ9 engine, Custom 3" Magnaflow Exhaust, trailer brake controller, Hi-flow cats, Flowtech headers
2007 Mustang GT/CS
Mods-Vinyl stripes, int/ext aluminium trim, Billet shorty antenna, Hurst short shifter, BBK cai, Brenspeed 91 tune, Pypes o/r H-pipe, Billet hood pins
1971 Camaro SS 5.7 <-- Under construction
BullDog71ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #2
superman'd b18
AF Newbie

Send a message via AIM to superman'd b18
Re: GT Vs. 2007 Impala

yea dude... nice kill, but those '07s r boats.... its like beating a stock civic with a body kit, subs, and the neons.... just like kissing your step sister... feels good, but there is still somethin rly, rly wrong with it.....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=20455042

my d16: one ricer downed at at a time
-BT of GDSR: GOD DAMN STREET RACERS!!!!
superman'd b18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #3
BullDog71ss
AF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman'd b18
yea dude... nice kill, but those '07s r boats.... its like beating a stock civic with a body kit, subs, and the neons.... just like kissing your step sister... feels good, but there is still somethin rly, rly wrong with it.....

I'm not exactly proud of this kill, considering I could have stomped this kid in my truck, let alone my car. But I enjoyed giving the kid some perspective.
That and I hadn't raced anyone for a long while. Lately a lot of people have been trying to toy with me in heavy traffic when I can't possibly make a run against them, but when traffic clears up and we have space to play they bail out on me leaving me unsatisfied...like blue balls if you will.

Mods-LQ9 engine, Custom 3" Magnaflow Exhaust, trailer brake controller, Hi-flow cats, Flowtech headers
2007 Mustang GT/CS
Mods-Vinyl stripes, int/ext aluminium trim, Billet shorty antenna, Hurst short shifter, BBK cai, Brenspeed 91 tune, Pypes o/r H-pipe, Billet hood pins
Old 03-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
superman'd b18
AF Newbie

yea dude.... always happens... just wait till this summer when the weather breaks, and you can meet up with the boyz... then you'll get to see what kind of work you can really do ...

Old 03-05-2008, 07:10 PM   #5
BullDog71ss
AF Enthusiast

Weather? What weather??? It never cooled off! It's 80 friggin degrees here and climbing. Usually winter is when everyone comes out to play over here, but this season has been unusually slow.

2007 Mustang GT/CS
Old 03-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #6
superman'd b18
AF Newbie

a shit dude lol i just checked... u live in arizona... im in ohio... im sitting here where its 10 degress outside, inches of ice one the ground, and its been snowing for 4 hours, nonstop...

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Racing > Street Racing