Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Girl Racers' Spot For the Female Racer....
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 12:37 PM   #1
lotusonwater19
AF Enthusiast

what modifications

who's got what car with what modifications so far? lets all start bragging!
Old 03-11-2004, 01:33 PM   #2
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Before this thread get's rolling, let me pipe in and say LADIES only. There's plenty of other threads throughout here for all you guys to compare and brag about your cars on. I see enough of it in here as it already is.

Let's hear it girls, what car and what mods?!?
All rights reserved... All BITERS served!

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
Old 03-12-2004, 01:46 PM   #3
lotusonwater19
AF Enthusiast

Re: what modifications

ok i guess i'll start. i've had my 2K acura integra gsr for 7 months now. and i have as of this current month: Apexi Vafc vtec controller and tuning, Greddy evo exhaust with custom piping. 2 sets of tires: Yokohama avs es100's for my 15" gsr rims, and i have 17" rev gold rims 7 spoke with tires that i havent decided yet but i already paid in advance for the tires. i have eiback sportline springs, but im switching them out with just arrived tanabe sustec typeII coilovers. and pillow mounts for the helper springs. a real authentic JDM Bomex body kit (even tho i dont like body kits, yeah im weird) will be arriving in a few more days from its long trip from Japan. amber sidemarkers. Skunk2 lower rear tie bar. Some weirdo alarm security system . thats all i can name off the top of my head right now, i'll update at the end of the month because im prolly gonna get a load more of stuff but i dont want to list them yet cuz then it'll sound like im talking shit.

some of you other girls please post! show that you are into cars and arent posers! give females a good reputation!
Old 03-12-2004, 07:52 PM   #4
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Send a message via ICQ to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via AIM to SilverY2KCivic Send a message via Yahoo to SilverY2KCivic
Sounds like an awesome start to things, Lotusonwater.

Get some pics up once your current stuff is all on and installed, I'd love to see how your Teg looks.

"The last time you had THIS much fun driving a car, it cost a quarter, and gyrated in front of the supermarket."

i have yet to see any well done imports around here. most are road toilets driven by some high school punk -Drift

hessemer69 on AIM
Old 03-12-2004, 09:06 PM   #5
girlsrace2
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to girlsrace2 Send a message via Yahoo to girlsrace2
Well as most of you know I dont have a car yet and its hard to find the car that I want in good condition but anyway I might as well brag a lil bit....

My b/f has a 90 crx stock 1.5 for now but here soon were gonna swap in a d16z6 sohc vtec and just went and bought a chikara header for it and the car already has a Apex-i N1 exhaust with 2 1/4 piping (cat still on for now), also for the exterior he has a buddy club rear bumper and side skirts...more to come for sure

I brag about his car b/c I dont have one yet but you guys will know as soon as I do get one!

"Dont feel bad when a girl beats your ass in a race!"

"Objects in the mirror are losing!"

www.cardomain.com/id/mylilrex.....check this lil hot rod out...lol
Old 03-13-2004, 03:36 AM   #6
hotice318ti
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to hotice318ti Send a message via Yahoo to hotice318ti

^^i luv apexi n1.. they're nice!! my bf used to have that on his old 4th gen lude..

i wish i still have my civic so that i can brag about it!! (cuz we've done so much on that car).. but i guess i don't really have anything to brag about my ti but still, i'll brag a lil

let's see... ac schnitzer front lip, 17" m3 rims, H&R coil overs and dinan intake both of which costed me most of my fortune.. and umm... oh yea, uuc short shifters.. that's about it for now, but supercharger's on the way (i wish i can afford e36 m3 engine, it would be much nicer but i need 7k or more to get that!!!)
Old 03-15-2004, 02:48 AM   #7
SilverY2KCivic
Cali Guy

Re: Re: what modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotice318ti
^^i luv apexi n1.. they're nice!! my bf used to have that on his old 4th gen lude..

i wish i still have my civic so that i can brag about it!! (cuz we've done so much on that car).. but i guess i don't really have anything to brag about my ti but still, i'll brag a lil

let's see... ac schnitzer front lip, 17" m3 rims, H&R coil overs and dinan intake both of which costed me most of my fortune.. and umm... oh yea, uuc short shifters.. that's about it for now, but supercharger's on the way (i wish i can afford e36 m3 engine, it would be much nicer but i need 7k or more to get that!!!)
I know you go to DTM Autohaus for your "ti", right?

hessemer69 on AIM
Old 03-15-2004, 03:47 AM   #8
lotusonwater19
AF Enthusiast

wow very good start!! keep us updated!
Old 03-15-2004, 10:34 PM   #9
hotice318ti
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to hotice318ti Send a message via Yahoo to hotice318ti

SilverY2KCivic, nah i don't go there... i took my car to bullet performance in costa mesa, but haven't been there for a long time (maybe like a year ago or more??) wow, i can't believe i haven't really done anything to the ti for such a long time... oh well, i'll keep u guys updated w/ the sc :-)

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Girl Racers' Spot