Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Chariot Grandis
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 03:10 PM   #1
jonathan1972
AF Newbie

mmc radio

hello i have a 1998 chariot grandis exceed import and i would like to know if any one can help me with the radio as it will only pick up one radio station here in the uk. can i increase the band width as it only goes up to 90 fm, i need it to go up to at least 107 fm. can anyone help me
jonathan1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 12:47 PM   #2
fmontana
AF Newbie

Send a message via MSN to fmontana
Re: mmc radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan1972
hello i have a 1998 chariot grandis exceed import and i would like to know if any one can help me with the radio as it will only pick up one radio station here in the uk. can i increase the band width as it only goes up to 90 fm, i need it to go up to at least 107 fm. can anyone help me

Helllo Jonathan

i have exactly the same car. what you need is an fm expander you can do it yourself by ordering from this people http://www.importcarhandbooks.com/radioexpanders.html or go to your nearest audio fitters.

let me know if you need further info
fmontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 06:35 PM   #3
alex3577
AF Newbie

Re: mmc radio

hi, i have chariot 1998 from japan, i need cd to install multi communication system...anyone can help me..
alex3577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:57 PM   #4
sparkeykev
AF Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to sparkeykev
Post Re: mmc radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan1972

Yes you can buy a device called a band expander they come in a number of frequencies to expand 10,12, and 14 Mhz they simply fit between the aerial and radio where the aerial plugs into the radio and have 1 wire to an ign posative feed at the radio
they cost between 15 and 40 New zealand dollars so about 5 to 15 pounds
as far as I know they are available worldwide as I have a friend who manufactures them In NZ and he exports them
sparkeykev is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Mitsubishi > Chariot Grandis