Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 09:19 PM   #1
WRCfan
AF Regular

Send a message via AIM to WRCfan Send a message via MSN to WRCfan Send a message via Yahoo to WRCfan
Tamiya Subaru 1998 WRC

Hi everyone.

I am on the hunt for the set of the '555' decals to the 98 Subaru WRC kit. I opened up the kit I bought years ago from my local online hobby shop and Tamiya seems to have only included one sheet out of the two. It isn't quit e Subaru without the 555 markings haha.

If anyone has one they don't need or can sell to me please comment below and I will get in touch. Was all excited to fire into this one last night but now at the bit of a stand still...

Cheers in advance everyone! Below is a photo of the sheet I have and the boxart to show which kitset.

Old 10-27-2017, 02:12 AM   #2
potsie
AF Enthusiast

Re: Tamiya Subaru 1998 WRC

Hi, I do not have any spare sets unfortunately but I do note that bnamodelworld.com (based in Aus) has in stock a Colorado-Carpena general "555" set and a Studio27 MC/Safari set for less than AUS$20 each. I have used both of these in the past and found them good. Search "Subaru" and filter for "in-stock" items and you will find them.
potsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 10:43 PM   #3
Seamus McRae
AF Regular

Re: Tamiya Subaru 1998 WRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRCfan View Post
Hi everyone.

I am on the hunt for the set of the '555' decals to the 98 Subaru WRC kit. I opened up the kit I bought years ago from my local online hobby shop and Tamiya seems to have only included one sheet out of the two. It isn't quit e Subaru without the 555 markings haha.

If anyone has one they don't need or can sell to me please comment below and I will get in touch. Was all excited to fire into this one last night but now at the bit of a stand still...

Cheers in advance everyone! Below is a photo of the sheet I have and the boxart to show which kitset.

FYI WRCFan...SWRT didn't run with 555 markings (or if they did, it was VERY limited) during the '98 season. Full-time use of the tobacco markings ended with the '97 season until resurrected again for 2003
Seamus McRae is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling