Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community Arcade Calendar
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 12-16-2001, 09:32 PM   #1
Darkangel2110
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Darkangel2110
For G-Forces

Yo Jason whats up...Primeraboy82 here..aka Matt...I met u at Saltfest in February...My friend had the Champagne colored G20 runnin NOS...long time no see...and the internet is a small world isnt it? lol..well my plans for getting a sentra SER fell thru....I got my hands on an S13 240SX Coupe....i scrounged enuf money for the SR20DET (omg what a motor) and put that in....and my luck held out for 2 weeks...drunk driver hit my car and totaled it..along with the motor....so there went all my work down the drain....the insurance didnt cover the motor so now i'm stuck to driving an 89 Accord around....hey at least its a 5-speed and has pep..i cant hang with the SERs yet but with some NOS and some more bolt ons i think i can get there.....look for my car in the rearview lol.....oh yea i'm lookin for a Primera model...the one that says Primera and has the red and blue graphics...and those gorgeous Volk TE37 Mag wheels....mmmm lol...u know where i can get one?
Darkangel2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 10:05 PM   #2
G-Forces
Banned

Yeah man I remember ya! Shitty luck with the 240sx. That's still a project I want to do, you must be pretty heart broken.

As for the Primera model are you looking for one that you put together yourself of a premade one? The only plastic ones are the older JTCC Calsonic and Castrol models but the Calsonic one is REALLY hard to find now.

You can get die-cast BTCC ones. Just do a search on google for 'die-cast primera' and you should find a bunch.
G-Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 10:11 PM   #3
Darkangel2110
AF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Darkangel2110
either or is good lol
Darkangel2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 10:17 PM   #4
G-Forces
Banned

Well here is a pic of the out-of-production Calsonic Primera kit.

Here's a link to the in production but no in stock Castrol Primera. You might be able to find either of these in a local hobby store.

Castrol Primera

You should be able to fine some diecast btcc cars on the internet.
G-Forces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2001, 12:40 AM   #5
turbos86
AF Enthusiast

This store has the Calsonic Primera kit

Here

It's in Richmond, BC, Canada, just to let you know
turbos86 is offline   Reply With Quote