Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Ferrari > Classics
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 10:32 PM   #1
tonocus
AF Newbie

Law and Order:CI

Did anyone else see the episode of Law and Order:CI (untitled Cherry Red)where a man killed someone for insurance and sold all of his other classic cars for a 62' Ferrari 250 GTO? They showed the car being rolled out of a trailer, I was wondering if this was a real 250 GTO or just a replica. Any information would be great.
Here is a little clip I found although it doesn't show the whole car which sucks.
GTO Clip

Thanks
tonocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 12:28 PM   #2
993cc Man
AF Regular

I don't see the logic in bringing to the set a 3 million dollar car. Even some good replicas of that car (i.e. built on period Ferrari parts) cost a few hundred thousand. It must have been a replica based on a Chevy or similar.
993cc Man is offline   Reply With Quote