Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > A8 | S8 > '94 - '98
Closed Thread Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 12:05 AM   #1
Physician101
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Physician101
The Greatest car I have driven yet

This car, the Audi S8 is the greatest car I have ever driven. When ever I drive it to work, I always find the longest route to my office, so I could enjoy driving it more.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:54 AM   #2
TheNotoriousMogg
AF's #1 Bad Guy

Send a message via AIM to TheNotoriousMogg Send a message via Yahoo to TheNotoriousMogg
even better than the 2003 MB S600 Lorinser edition with twin vortech superchargers?

thegrumpysergeant.net
Old 09-11-2003, 01:59 AM   #3
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pre98zetec Send a message via MSN to pre98zetec Send a message via Yahoo to pre98zetec
yes D better than that even better then my twin turbo contour SVT with 2 engines.......

96' Integra GSR / ITR cams/valvetrain. Skunk2 IM, Greddy evo2, AEM CAI, RMF Header, Megan testpipe, Hasport mounts, Eibach coilovers, Beaks tie bar, Megan H brace, Rota Attacks, F/R strut bar, Kirk 6 point cage, Bride Cugas, Takata 4 Point, ITR Steering wheel
98' SVT Contour, 3L Port-Matched swap with SVT cams/full bolt ons; 224fwhp.
01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:48 AM   #4
Jimster
Here for the pussy, man.

Send a message via ICQ to Jimster Send a message via AIM to Jimster Send a message via Yahoo to Jimster
C'mon now- he's got to get to the 450 foot yaght somehow right???? And his dad DID ban him from using his Bentley Arnage time machine

2007 Audi A4 3.0 TDI Le Mans

Last edited by Jimster; 11-26-2003 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-11-2003, 10:22 AM   #5
zackiedawg
AF Regular

But his girlfriend since the age of 11 is not as impressed with the Audi S8 as she was with the Lorinser S600 Twin Turbo...

What is a 24 year old Orthopedic Surgeon, with a 450-ft yacht who still lives at home vying for parking space for his ever rotating collection of exotic German supersedans and who trashed dad's Bentley at the prom, to do?

I guess an engagement to your girlfriend since age 11, who looks like Alyssa Milano, is the answer to keep that high-pimping New Jersey lifestyle fresh!

BTW, did the yacht staff ever take delivery of their Lamborghini Murcielago fleet?

Old 09-11-2003, 07:01 PM   #6
Physician101
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Physician101
Excuse me, but what the hell is everybody talking about, but ever get the idea I went to Harvard, ever hear I graduated a little earlier than normal and did 99.6 average on the M-cats??? Yes, I am an orthopedic surgeon, I'm not lying. Where in God's name did you get such false information?! Are you people accusing me? You people need to learn to grow up, I did that 12 years ago. Who is CHasertourv? What Bentley? What prom? I had no fucking prom, so I don't understand you people.
Old 09-11-2003, 07:09 PM   #7
dayna240sx
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dayna240sx
Re: The Greatest car I have driven yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physician101
Excuse me, but what the hell is everybody talking about, but ever get the idea I went to Harvard, ever hear I graduated a little earlier than normal and did 99.6 average on the M-cats??? Yes, I am an orthopedic surgeon, I'm not lying. Where in God's name did you get such false information?! Are you people accusing me? You people need to learn to grow up, I did that 12 years ago. Who is CHasertourv? What Bentley? What prom? I had no fucking prom, so I don't understand you people.
hahahahahahahahahahaha we are smarter than you think... Two letters is all it takes...
Old 09-11-2003, 08:48 PM   #8
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pre98zetec Send a message via MSN to pre98zetec Send a message via Yahoo to pre98zetec
Red face Re: Re: The Greatest car I have driven yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayna240sx
hahahahahahahahahahaha we are smarter than you think... Two letters is all it takes...
or a quick check of the IP, have one of the mods compare one of his post and CHaserTourV's posts.....

96' Integra GSR / ITR cams/valvetrain. Skunk2 IM, Greddy evo2, AEM CAI, RMF Header, Megan testpipe, Hasport mounts, Eibach coilovers, Beaks tie bar, Megan H brace, Rota Attacks, F/R strut bar, Kirk 6 point cage, Bride Cugas, Takata 4 Point, ITR Steering wheel
01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:00 PM   #9
dayna240sx
Banned

Send a message via AIM to dayna240sx
Re: Re: Re: The Greatest car I have driven yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter_in_ny
or a quick check of the IP, have one of the mods compare one of his post and CHaserTourV's posts.....
two letters = IP
Old 09-11-2003, 10:14 PM   #10
TheNotoriousMogg
AF's #1 Bad Guy

Send a message via AIM to TheNotoriousMogg Send a message via Yahoo to TheNotoriousMogg

Quote:
Ok, I can buy you graduated early...so your a 26 yr old orhthopedic surgeon..well, you graduated highschool around 15 then right because here is what it takes to become an ortho surgeon

College, Medical School (4 yrs), Surgery residency (2 yrs), Orthopedic residency (4 yrs), Joint replacement fellowship (1 yr).

hmmmmm a lil fishy

......why won't you just leave Chaser...nobody likes you, they never did and they never will, your just some dumb lil kid...trying to impress people with your bullshit lies...I would think you would have gotten the clue like most people would have by now but you dident...just fess up to the bullshit and go the hell away you loser...

thegrumpysergeant.net

Last edited by TheNotoriousMogg; 09-11-2003 at 11:08 PM.
Old 09-12-2003, 09:29 AM   #11
zackiedawg
AF Regular

Sorry, Chaser...we checked your IP. If you haven't already been given the choice, you soon will: you are only allowed one screenname per IP...so either Physician101 or Chasertourv will have to be put to rest. Which is it? Who will die - the 24 yr old Orthopedic Surgeon with the girlfriend since 11, or the twin-turbo-Lorinser S600-driving, 450ft-yacht-owning, Bentley-wrecking kid?

You will have to move out of your house, get yourself a new place and a new IP, and THEN you can disguise yourself a little better. Unfortunately, your ridiculous characters make ridiculous claims that anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see coming from a mile away...and the grammatical lack of skills and special whitebonics language you favor just put the icing on the cake.

Put it this way...all it took was seeing a SINGLE POST you made for one of us to become suspicious that you had resurfaced. A further look at your profile revealed the same silly stuff about the girlfriend (except this time, you got engaged to her!), same fantasy car, and same bad cover (the orthopedic surgeon, and your added Harvard education conflict greatly with your childish posting style, bad spelling, and improper word usage). You even kept yourself in New Jersey. The fact that "Physician101" joined the AF almost precisely after you were tarred and feathered in the "yacht" post really added to the mounting evidence that it was you. A check of your posts (coincidentally, the same daily post average) showed the same scattershot postings in dozens of different forums (an eagerness to please or be popular)...and the ever present BMW-bias.

So with all of that evidence, it was pretty clear it was you...the moderators of course could confirm it by checking the good old IP...just to be sure. And what did it show? ding ding ding ding ding!!!

How about this...if you decide to pop up again incognito...try being YOURSELF. Make your profile a 17 year old kid who likes cars. If you even HAVE a car, how about list what you really drive. Call yourself a Student. Don't claim to have all of these cars or to see stuff you didn't see...just talk about things you like, and admit that you are just an enthusiastic kid who enjoys discussing cars.

Otherwise you are just going to get outed and owned, time after time. Give it up already!

Old 09-12-2003, 10:47 AM   #12
pre98zetec
AF Fanatic

(CHaserTourV) (Physician101) wats next , Surgeon2003, BentlyBoy, LorinserLyier?? tell us , we want to know

Josh

01' Chevy Blazer, DD.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:46 PM   #13
zackiedawg
AF Regular

I guess he chose to kill his Orthopedic Surgeon character. I see the "BANNED" next to the name.

Heck, if you had to kill a guy with an Audi S8, basically stock, or a guy with a Lorinser Twin Turbo S600 - I think you'd pick the same way too!

Old 10-23-2003, 12:40 PM   #14
THE4TH
AF Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to THE4TH
Zack that's an awesome quote in your sig.. !! I love that movie..
Old 11-14-2003, 09:40 AM   #15
flomastr
AF Newbie

Quote:

simply beautiful, but i can't decide which part is better...

[Where in God's name did you get such false information?!]
OR
[I had no fucking prom,]

another satisfied customer. do you think he had a non-fucking prom?

flomastr

Closed Thread

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Audi > A8 | S8 > '94 - '98