Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online!
Automotive Forums .com - the leading automotive community online! 
-
Latest | 0 Rplys
Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cadillac > Deville
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Email this Page Email this Page | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 10:59 PM   #1
JANETCADILLAC97
AF Newbie

My Cadillac Deville '97 has not electric for a/c, windows, information center, nothing

My cadillac was sent to be repair because oil was going out, and they changed the oil presion sensor, later has a battery issued and was like dead. I jumped the car in the airport after 24 days staying with the car of a friend, I told him to conect the cables and he had to accelerate because the power was not enough.
After that the car turned on, and the whole front panel is off, not info about the trip, the aircondition does not turn on, the windows dead, the alarm dead, the power is like off. But what is strange is that the car turn on excellent and runs ok, but any time i turn on the car is dark the whole front panel, and after 10 seconds turn on the information panel only with the historical trip and the new trip counter in 0. The gas info is not available, the temperature either. The electrician was checking the fuses and said everything is ok. But nothing is working. I really need help cause my car is in Margarita Island Venezuela, and here there is not people that know about this car. I think is the only one in this island. Thanks for your help.
JANETCADILLAC97 is offline   Reply With Quote

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums .com Car Chat > Cadillac > Deville